Loading Geochaces into the 60CSx (please help)

I have been loading geocaches into the 60CSx from here and it keeps coming up in my waypoints instead of my geochaches.. When i use the find button on the 60CSx the downloaded geocaches are in the waypoints and not the geochace icon...

When i download the caches to the 60CSx i been clicking onto the, Send to gps and then hit the write button...

How do i make them goto the geocache area oof the 60CSX?

Thank you

Geocaches are really just waypoints on those models. The only difference is that one icon will make the waypoint a "Geocache". Go into setup and look for Geocaching, it will show what icon it want to use for Geocaches. You can change the icon to whatever you want.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=140085

http://www.gpsfaqs.org/faqs/garmin/xseries...geocaching.html

THank you

I got the icons figured out, but im still alittle confused..I thought they where susposed to go into the geocache icon when i send them to the GPS unit.. The manual says you are susposed to be able to hit find and gointo the geochace icon to see the gecaches that are in your GPS, but it does not say how to put them there..

If you open up your waypoints. At the very top, to the left of the waypoint name is the little icon box. If you have selected the geocache icon when you hit the find button - then enter the geocache menu - all the geocaches you have inputted will appear there.

They'll also appear in your regular waypoint menu but will only appear in the geocache menu if you're using the geocache icon. Hope that makes sense.

Since you are a Premium Member, you can get Pocket Queries. I set up several "Date Placed" PQs for this cache-rich area and use GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife) to send hundreds of caches to my GPS unit in a few seconds. GSAK will send the caches to my GPS with the closed Tresure Chest icon. Using the "smart name" codes, I can also get a very useful Waypoint name. B)

Man that works great..

Thank you