error page when trying to submit new cache

birddog14

:o Same for me; trying all last night and this morning. I always check the html box when listing a cache. Plain text cache descriptions would be horrendous. I found that I could submit the cache without the html box checked, then edit the description to include html. :) Whatever, I'm sure it'll get corrected, but in the meantime, try it that way.

Cheers.

:o Same for me; trying all last night and this morning. I always check the html box when listing a cache. Plain text cache descriptions would be horrendous. I found that I could submit the cache without the html box checked, then edit the description to include html. :) Whatever, I'm sure it'll get corrected, but in the meantime, try it that way.

Cheers.

Trying to report a new cache, I have the same troubles now. It looks the error is on the server. No one from webmasters read this forum? :)

Same here... the workaround I just used is to submit a dummy description with the "use html" box unchecked, submit, and then go back and re-edit with the correct html in the description and the "use html' check box checked. Seems to go through then OK.

Edited by Maingray

Hey everybody - We found the problem, Joe's updating the code right now and we should have a fix rolled out in about 10 minutes....Thanks for your patience!!

~ Colin

Groundspeak Lackey

:lol:

Thanks folks!

I tried to submit a new cache about the time all this was going on.

I didn't recieve an error message so assumed all was OK..except it has never shown up on the list.

Should I resubmit?