Hogwild's Geowoodstock Coin

Mama Cache

After a months of planning, drawing, begging, redrawing and some old fashion compromise we are very excited to have our LAST Tie die Shirt!

A combination of sun catcher and Imitation Hard enamels is going to make this a spectacular coin!

79cbf938-d1d9-447d-8ff6-cee721a5c04a.jpg

There will be 350 minted total. 150 are a silver LE tranlucent shirt, that will be sold with a matching tie die shirt. Though the shirt will say "peace love MEGA events"

200 Gold will be produced in tranlucent and solid imitation Hard enamel colors.

2" longest side.

We think this is a great way to retire our fun little coin. We hope you do too.

I hope you all enjoy the coin as much as we do and stop by and say "hi" if you are going to be in California!

Question:

Available ONLY at GW6 or will they be sold at Hogwild too?

CF30

Any remaining coins will go on sale on the site, after the event.

Gak... so its first come first serve at the event? I sure want to pick up at least one of the shirt/coin combos, but fear I'll not find the table in time!

Question:

CF30

Gak... so its first come first serve at the event? I sure want to pick up at least one of the shirt/coin combos, but fear I'll not find the table in time!

Don't look on Saturday will not be selling. Friday afternoon or Saturday night is when they will be available. And it will be hard to miss the really tall bald guy in tie die!

Question:

CF30

Don't look on Saturday will not be selling. Friday afternoon or Saturday night is when they will be available. And it will be hard to miss the really tall bald guy in tie die!

I know where to find Hogwild on Saturday night (I can't wait!), but is there an event Friday night?

Thanks for the info :anibad:

These look great!

We just got a photo of our coin. This one has a color error in the peace sign. It will be a process blue.

But other than that, here it is! A mix of suncatcher and solid hard enamel.

This one was a real bear! Several design changes and a few very late nights to make it happen. But it looks GROOVY! Hope you all like it as well!

beb1a7fb-10c8-4501-9f96-35bda6cd6cae.jpg

We just got a photo of our coin. This one has a color error in the peace sign. It will be a process blue.

But other than that, here it is! A mix of suncatcher and solid hard enamel.

This one was a real bear! Several design changes and a few very late nights to make it happen. But it looks GROOVY! Hope you all like it as well!

beb1a7fb-10c8-4501-9f96-35bda6cd6cae.jpg

Great coin Sharon! :lol:

OoOoO, I Love the coin, BUT I would REALLY Love to own one of those shirts (X-L) Anyone :lol::) ?

I don't suppose that anybody would be willing to Not want to buy the shirt for themselves :D

I can NOT make it to the grandiose event :P and it is almost SO close.

The shirts you wear can be purchased seperate. Do not fear!

OoOoO, I Love the coin, BUT I would REALLY Love to own one of those shirts (X-L) Anyone :lol::) ?

I don't suppose that anybody would be willing to Not want to buy the shirt for themselves :D

I can NOT make it to the grandiose event :P and it is almost SO close.

The shirts you wear can be purchased seperate. Do not fear!

There's hope for me yet :)

I picked up one of the ltd coins with shirt. My coin looks awesome and my son looks as trippy as he acts now.

I was wondering about the activation code. I used 'Tie Dyed Shirt' as the coin edition but came up empty on an activation code. Did I miss a coin edition that I should have used?

Great job on these!

I picked up one of the ltd coins with shirt. My coin looks awesome and my son looks as trippy as he acts now.

I was wondering about the activation code. I used 'Tie Dyed Shirt' as the coin edition but came up empty on an activation code. Did I miss a coin edition that I should have used?

Great job on these!

We're having the same problem!

Great job on these!

I sent an email late last night and hopefully will hear something soon :angry:

Great job on these!

I sent an email late last night and hopefully will hear something soon :)

i am looking for the activation code too.

lara