CA GEOCACHERS! READ THIS!(read it even if you're not from CA- you can help)

OoshOosh

Many of us who cache in California have taken our caching out to local State Parks and Beaches for some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.....

In case you have not heard, there is a proposal (yes, a SERIOUS one) to close 48 of our most beautiful places in the State to "save a little cash" with our major defecit spending habbits.

PLEASE check out this web site and simply send an e-mail to the legislators. you don't have to type anything, the e-mail is already pre-typed, you just have to put your name it!!!

Check out this website for more info

http://www.calparks.org/

By the way, I have nothing to do with this website or campeign or anything, I just love caching around State Parks, and do not want to see them harmed!!!!!

CACHE ON FELLOW OUTDOORS PEOPLE!!!

If I were in CA I'd be more concerned with the proposal to take away parental rights over students while they are at school. :D
Well you're not in CA, so please troll somewhere else

I am in California and I agree with you egami.

The best way to keep parks open and to keep the State from completely collapsing is to vote out the idiots we currently have in Sacramento and replace them with people that are more fiscally responsible.

DCC

If I were in CA I'd be more concerned with the proposal to take away parental rights over students while they are at school. :D

And that issue don't relate to geocaching.

Please re-write and resubmit. :laughing:

If they close the parks, then that means no Rangers. Then maybe we can hide some Caches. 0002014B.gif

If they close the parks, then that means no Rangers. Then maybe we can hide some Caches. 0002014B.gif

Yeah, that's gonna happen.

If I were in CA I'd be more concerned with the proposal to take away parental rights over students while they are at school. :grin:

Please re-write and resubmit. :anibad:

From what I've heard the rangers will still be there

If I were in CA I'd be more concerned with the proposal to take away parental rights over students while they are at school. B)

Please re-write and resubmit. B)

Now that would be a real waste of money. CLOSE THE PARKS BUT KEEP THE RANGERS. 000201C7.gif

If I were in CA I'd be more concerned with the proposal to take away parental rights over students while they are at school. :)

Please re-write and resubmit. :o

If they close the parks, then that means no Rangers. Then maybe we can hide some Caches.

Now that would be a real waste of money. CLOSE THE PARKS BUT KEEP THE RANGERS.

I guess instead of, say, three rangers at a busy park, they'd only need one. I would think their duties would be relegated to security guards.

If I were in CA I'd be more concerned with the proposal to take away parental rights over students while they are at school. ;)

Please re-write and resubmit. :D

If they close the parks, then that means no Rangers. Then maybe we can hide some Caches. <a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10" target="_blank"></a>

Now that would be a real waste of money. CLOSE THE PARKS BUT KEEP THE RANGERS. <a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10" target="_blank"></a>

I guess instead of, say, three rangers at a busy park, they'd only need one. I would think their duties would be relegated to security guards.

Thats about it.

If I were in CA I'd be more concerned with the proposal to take away parental rights over students while they are at school. :lol:

Please re-write and resubmit. ;)

:D