uk dealer

sssss

rather than buy from abroad and import over and endure the post office custom import charges, does anyone know of a uk supplier of the magnetic car travel bugs?

thanks

I bought mine from ukgeocachers but I can't see any there now.

Karen

Me too.

It's worth contacting them, they are usually very helpful.

They are indeed an ace company to deal with, at very fair prices too!

A magnetic Car travel bug is a TB symbol (the barcode beetle logo) and tracking number that you can attach to your car and thus turn your car into a trackable item. They can also be used to turn your tent into a TB at events, etc. You can buy stickers, but some people prefer a less permanent solution.

I know that Mongoose sells both types.

Edited to add : Dur! I see he has already posted in this thread.

Edited by Alibags

Thanks for the nice comments. We have run out of them at the moment but in the next couple of weeks we will be in a position to be able to manufacture them ourselves (with groundspeaks permission) and will be doing customised ones.

Ian

Hey Iain, that sounds like an excellent development, can you consider making a wheelchair sized one please?

Thanks for the nice comments. We have run out of them at the moment but in the next couple of weeks we will be in a position to be able to manufacture them ourselves (with groundspeaks permission) and will be doing customised ones.

Ian

Hey Iain, that sounds like an excellent development, can you consider making a wheelchair sized one please?

Sorry folks but as this thread has developed into blatant advertising which is not allowed by the forum guidelines.

Commercial Postings/Solicitations are not allowed. Commercial content as a direct or indirect (either intentional or non-intentional) attempt to solicit customers through a forum post will be edited or deleted. Notwithstanding the above, Groundspeak reserves the right to include limited commercial content in this Forum, in its sole discretion.

Classifieds advertising is permitted in the ‘GPS Garage Sale’ Forum. (Geocaching.com is not involved in these transactions) Abuse of this forum will be not be tolerated.

I have no choice but to close it