How may trackable coins do you have?

T"n"T

I am taking a poll of [b]trackable[/b]geocoins that are in the collections, traveling and owned by, or have been bought for non coining friends of people that are in these forums on a regular basis. Please do not include non-trackables in count. Not a cointest or a rating so please be honest, if you choose to, feel free to e-mail me the number of coins. A few of us started trying to figure out how many coins are being made by all the producers and private parties and really got confused with what might be out there. Then try and see how far reaching those numbers are and where all the coins are at.

1) how many do you have in hand

2) how many do you have released

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins( do not want to count coins twice)

Thanks for imput.

1) how many do you have in hand #625

2) how many do you have released #143 activated with most released

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins( do not want to count coins twice) #35 given to the Mrs. with 6 of those traveling and I have given away #150 or so at events and FTF prizes

There are very very few people from my area that come on to this board and post so I would say it is safe to count my giveaways as uncounted.

This will be interesting.

1) how many do you have in hand ? Arround 700

2) how many do you have released ? 18 with only 5 missing :D

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins ? 1 postal jeep to my mailman as he takes care of my padded mailers and puts them in my door at my appt. building :P

1) how many do you have in hand - 241 plus all my unactivated ones - many are for trades etc.

2) how many do you have released - 126

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins( do not want to count coins twice) - Only trade / give to those who are active cachers or collector / trader = so I guess the answer to this question is zero / nil / zilch.

Total activated to date - 360

Unactivated - about 120

Lost or stolen while travelling.... 7 plus 2 TBs (kiwis)

That's only a 5% loss - small risk, even though every loss is always a disappointment in human nature, or a cache lost.

1) how many do you have in hand..... 72

2) how many do you have released....Some active that travel but not released to the wild, counted above

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins....0

I also have 7 (I think) in the post on their way to me.

My Name is Laura, and i am a geocoin addict...Please help.. :P Trades Available :D

Edited by ljay

We are 2 year caching and 1 year coin addicted :P

1) how many do you have in hand 3 to keep, 1 to trade, 3 i have to actived and let travel and 2 who are ready to travel. :D

2) how many do you have released 22 coins are traveling[1 stolen and 1 hostage]

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins( do not want to count coins twice) 6 coins are given away

You're going to make me count them all!? Thanks! Back in a weeks time...

:P

What keewee said :D ...but, if I were to guess...

a) trackables...~400

b)traveling ones...~10 (but most of them have gone missing - I think that I only have 2 or 3 still moving)

3)given away to non-coin folks - 9 (I some of our personals to non-caching friends and family)

1) how many do you have in hand: 400

2) how many do you have released:36

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins( do not want to count coins twice) Seems I buy coins for my brother-in-law, daughter and her step daughter who go caching with us and I also buy coins to give to kids, the number of activated between them all is 622. All is activated, not sure how many have been released to the wild or how many still in thier hands.

I lost count a long time ago, but of those that are not out in the world traveling, I know I have three display albums, five full 1 gallon ZipLoc bags, and 3 full shoe boxes. :D

Thanks for bringing this up; I think it's time I get back to organizing and inventorying my exponentially growing collection. :P

We have 352 unactivated geocoins in hand + 32 unactivated trackable pins

We have 26 activated coins in hand

We've released 2 and they're both missing.

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins( do not want to count coins twice)

That's hard to answer. We have left at least 75 unactivated coins in caches and I know many have been picked up by cachers that have never owned a geocoin -- that just make us feel warm and fuzzy!

1. According to geocachingcom I have 187 activated trackables. I have another two albume w/the same amount unactivated. I have two treasure chests filled w/trades (approximately 200). So that's about 761 coins.

2. I have not set any free in the wild, but I do carry one on my GPS so that it can be discovered when I run into fellow cachers.

3. I have given five away as gifts.

I am hopping to go to the Geocoinfest n Pennsylvania and trade away my 200 extras.

1) how many do you have in hand: 7 ( I just started this a couple weeks ago)

1a.) How many coming? 10

2) how many do you have released: 0 still waiting on some that I ordered. I plan to release at last 2 of those.

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins. 0 so far

So far we have a total of about:

1) 12,037

2) 1,675

3) 2,161

And a few of the hmmmmmm, gonna take a while to count replys.

Where are the coins at?

Let us know how many you have?

Not an intervention!!!!However: it looks like it might need to be.

1) how many do you have in hand...6 or 7 I think

2) how many do you have released...4 released coins, all in circulation still (i just released them, lol!)

3) how many have been given away to those who don't "Do" coins...none yet to people who aren't into geocaching or coining, but I've placed one in a cache as a FTF prize. They loved it!

I'm just getting into the Geocoin world, admittedly.

An upside to this poll for us is,,, now I have to get all these coins organized. They are kinda everywhere around here. Which puts me in the I'm counting spot too. Will get back with our numbers. Thanks for so many replys so far. I know we have more then 40 or so people around here. Speak up!!!

An upside to this poll for us is,,, now I have to get all these coins organized. They are kinda everywhere around here. Which puts me in the I'm counting spot too. Will get back with our numbers. Thanks for so many replys so far. I know we have more then 40 or so people around here. Speak up!!!

I am one of those unorganized people. Always has been and I'm afraid that I always will be :huh:

I Do know that I have ALOT of coins. I have definitely bought a lot of them - even have good ideas for releasing. My son is the good one to release them ( I give him the coins, half ideas, and he runs with them ;) !)

I am taking a poll of [b]trackable[/b]geocoins that are in the collections, traveling and owned by, or have been bought for non coining friends of people that are in these forums on a regular basis. Please do not include non-trackables in count. Not a cointest or a rating so please be honest, if you choose to, feel free to e-mail me the number of coins. A few of us started trying to figure out how many coins are being made by all the producers and private parties and really got confused with what might be out there. Then try and see how far reaching those numbers are and where all the coins are at.

Thanks for imput.

1) hundreds

2) activated: 31 / left as swag or given as gifts: 120+

3) to those who don't "do" coins: maybe a dozen?

Are you going to share the results of this quiz? :D

Are you going to share the results of this quiz? :blink:

I am going to get back to working on totals, as well as trying to figure out our answers. I was slightly amazed at how many a few of us have each. Glad to know we are not the only totally addicted people here. Altough ours ahas been put on hold for a while. Will have to get some trades going for some the awesome coins from the last few months.

Anyway back on track. Yes I will be posting totals as we go. Thanks for all the responses.