Geocaching in Second Life

Calkids

I know some folks who are unable, due to physical impairments or other issues, to get out and experience real world geocaching. Second Life geocaching looks like a nice alternative for them to examine. Not my thing, but I am blest to be able to get out and move around. I just hadn't taken advantage of those blessings like I should have...

As simpjkee said, geocaching got me moving. I have found ti to be fun "exercise", a word I would frequently cringe at normally.

I am interested in other players thoughts on this version of caching.

Personally geocaching in SL was the best thing about Second Life for me. I got bored with just flying around. Looking for caches gave me something to do. I eventually gave up on SL because it kept freezing up my computer. Also, I thought I heard that there was a problem with SLgeocaching - the boxes kept being returned by the owners of the land.

Also, I thought I heard that there was a problem with SLgeocaching - the boxes kept being returned by the owners of the land.

Imagine that, cache hides placing caches on land without getting permision from the owners? :- )

BTW, I can host a cache on my land, email me if you want to set it up.

Paul