Team Sand Dollar 2008 - Pacific Sand Dollar

Team Sand Dollar

Introducing the 2008 Team Sand Dollar - Pacific Sand Dollar. This coin is trackable on Geocaching.com and will have its own icon. The coins will be available in Misty Gold, Misty Silver, Misty Black, and Misty Copper. The coins are 1.5" x 1.25".

TSD-V4-F.jpg

TSD-V4-B.jpg

These coins will be available for purchase and trade.

I will be selling them at $8.50 plus shipping (includes paypal fees)

Shipping US $1.50 first coin, $0.50 each additional coin.

Shipping Canada $1.75 first coin, $0.50 each additional coin.

Shipping other $2.50 first coin, $1.25 each additional coin

If you would like to purchase these coins will need the following information. I will not put you on the list until I have all of the following information. Please email me through my profile. Those willing to prepay will be processed first.

1) Geo Nickname:

2) Location (US,Canada,Other) to calculate shipping charges.

3) Coin selection and number of each.

4) PayPal email address for invoicing

5) If you are willing to prepay.

I have just received the proof coins and have placed an order for 75 in each finish. I should have the trackable coins in hand within 3 weeks. (NOTE: Coins are not limited to 75 of each finish)

Team Sand Dollar

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of moving to Arizona. This should not effect any purchase but I will ask that those wishing to trade to hold off sending any coins until after I establish a PO box there so I can receive packages.

I will however and set up the trades now with any one wishing to trade.

Team Sand Dollar

Email sent. :D

Would want to miss getting these to go with my other Team Sand Dollar geocoins! :laughing:

PS: Is that Pacific Sand Dollar the one I think it is??? :D

YES! :laughing: It is all your fault that I am doing a Pacific Sand Dollar.

TSD

:laughing: Yes indeedy..... I'm sure glad to be blamed for something GOOD for a change. :laughing:

Love your Sand Dollars! Can't wait to get these precious coins in hand.

Is there any chance your gonna be at GeoWoodstock VI?

And if so will you have some to trade there?

:D:laughing:

Ditto on sdkonkle's question TSD... will you be at GWVI? We'd love to trade for some special coins that we'll have with us.

Since I will have just moved to AZ and started a new job I pretty much doubt I will be able to make it to GWVI.

TSD

Email sent. :lol:

Would want to miss getting these to go with my other Team Sand Dollar geocoins! :(

PS: Is that Pacific Sand Dollar the one I think it is??? :anibad:

YES! :grin: It is all your fault that I am doing a Pacific Sand Dollar.

TSD

:ph34r: Yes indeedy..... I'm sure glad to be blamed for something GOOD for a change. :ph34r:

Would someone like to elaborate please? You can't make comments like that and leave us all wondering!! :)

Email sent. :lol:

Would want to miss getting these to go with my other Team Sand Dollar geocoins! :)

PS: Is that Pacific Sand Dollar the one I think it is??? :ph34r:

YES! :grin: It is all your fault that I am doing a Pacific Sand Dollar.

TSD

:ph34r: Yes indeedy..... I'm sure glad to be blamed for something GOOD for a change. :anibad:

Would someone like to elaborate please? You can't make comments like that and leave us all wondering!! :(

SeabeckTribe sent me the real Pacific Sand Dollar pictured with the coins. They sent it along with some trade coins and was totally unexpected. Once I saw it I knew right away the design for my 2008 coin.

TSD

Email sent. :D

Would want to miss getting these to go with my other Team Sand Dollar geocoins! :D

PS: Is that Pacific Sand Dollar the one I think it is??? :o

YES! :) It is all your fault that I am doing a Pacific Sand Dollar.

TSD

:D Yes indeedy..... I'm sure glad to be blamed for something GOOD for a change. :D

Would someone like to elaborate please? You can't make comments like that and leave us all wondering!! :)

SeabeckTribe sent me the real Pacific Sand Dollar pictured with the coins. They sent it along with some trade coins and was totally unexpected. Once I saw it I knew right away the design for my 2008 coin.

TSD

Ah, thank you for that. :)

I am in the process of sending out invoices at this time. I expect the coins in my hands 4/25 and need to have every thing ready to go as I will be moving to Arizona the following week.

I am still excepting new orders but will need any payments by 4/23 to guarantee I will be able to ship these before I move.

Team Sand Dollar

So what happens after Friday?

Can we still get these at some point after you move?

The coins will still be available but I will suspend any trades, sales and shipping until I can get set up in AZ.

Good news is the coins shipped last night and I should have them Thursday so I have an extra day to get them out.

Team Sand Dollar

Tracking codes for the Team Sand Dollar 2008 Pacific Sand Dollars are available through the www.geocoinclub.com site.

There are still coins available for trade or purchase. Since I am in the process of driving to Phoenix next week I will get back to anyone wanting the coins next week after I get established.

Team Sand Dollar