Premium members geocache - how do I find them?

Hinken o Anna

You should be able to tell is they are Premium Member by looking of a little shadow of a man next to the cache name (on the search page). Or on the cache page it will say "Premium Member Only".

You can find only Premium Member one by running a Pocket Query, and selecting "Premium Member" box. Then where you are looking from.

This may be a bit more easy to translate for you.

Shown below are two "members only" cache listings. They have the little silhouette (man in a box) next to them. There will probably not be too many for you to find, however.

A pocket query with "Is Active" checked and "Are for members only" checked would find you some.

960a42f9-921e-4d5e-bd25-ec438ebead7a.jpg

Can't believe no one tried this for you...I created a pocket query (HUGE benefit of being a premium member) to search for members only caches using one of your hides as a center point.

I found 89 MOC within a 300 mile radius. The nearest one is 18 miles from your cache hide:

The wolves in the Västrarp forest

As others have said, there aren't a ton out there.

edit: as I look a little closer at the pocket query, that was the only cache that came up in Sweden. The others are in Denmark.

Edited by KoosKoos

You can find only Premium Member one by running a Pocket Query, and selecting "Premium Member" box. Then where you are looking from.

If you had read all of the posts you would have seen that someone had indeed suggested the use of PQ.

I was the #2 post or the first reply. How could people already suggested the use of PQ before me?

If you had read all of the posts you would have seen that someone had indeed suggested the use of PQ.

I was the #2 post or the first reply. How could people already suggested the use of PQ before me?

You should have read your own post, the answer was right there.

And the "Premium" hides in my area are full of gold and diamonds. :D

Edited by tgbp