Interstate 80 Geocoins

The Dillon Gang

Howdy All,

been a long time since we were in this forum. finally did a little designing for fun. developed the I-80 geocoin out of a question in the California Geocoin forum. Well....here it is!!!!! You'll have to contact Oakcoins about obtaining this one. i have a few available for trade/sale.

Info:

• 2 coins in the set.
  • one coin has washington bridge in new york and a jeep with I80 sign for CA
  • one coins has san francisco bay bridge and a taxi cab with I80 sign for New Jersey.
  • if you combine both coins, around the edges are the states I-80 goes through on its way coast to coast. When you link them, the signs and bridges match up correctly.
  • Trackable on geocaching.com

Below are the two coins matched together in the correct order. there are 2 types of finishes.

3e0c5f19-3098-41cd-a7ea-d67862bf9a35.jpg

Edited by The Dillon Gang

I ordered a couple of San Francisco versions....

But you forgot to erase/doctor the tracking#s in the photos so they can't be virtually logged. Never mind you just did.

See...it's been a long time since we were here.....thought about the numbers while eating dinner. came back and "erased" the numbers. thanks for watching out for us.