Hazards of caching

BVnLJ

Could someone please tell me the story behind these coins. Are there 3 to the set or more? I have 3 of them I got on ebay in an auction for TnT. Was thinking about trying to trade them but would like to know what it is I'm trying to trade and if they are something "tradeable". I know I really like them but that doesn't mean squat.

Thanks for any info

LJ

Could someone please tell me the story behind these coins. Are there 3 to the set or more? I have 3 of them I got on ebay in an auction for TnT. Was thinking about trying to trade them but would like to know what it is I'm trying to trade and if they are something "tradeable". I know I really like them but that doesn't mean squat.

Thanks for any info

LJ

Yes there are only 3 made before the group lost interest(or enough to warrant making them wasn't reached).

Since they are not trackable they couldn't be sold here on the forums and was done through a Yahoo group. I forget who headed up the project.

These are real geocoins, but -indeed- not trackable, like so many other geocoins, especially the early ones. But they sure are tradable!

I think they are very nice and original and they tell about geocaching hazards that really have happened. This picture shows you that the story on #2 is true! :D:D

HazardsofGeocaching2foto.jpg

These are real geocoins, but -indeed- not trackable, like so many other geocoins, especially the early ones. But they sure are tradable!

I think they are very nice and original and they tell about geocaching hazards that really have happened. This picture shows you that the story on #2 is true! :D:D

oh my dear god what happened...you know we need the sory behind this one lol

ooooooouchhhh never mind I just read the back of #2 coin :)

ooooooouchhhh never mind I just read the back of #2 coin :)

THAT hurting eye belongs to "Go Jaybee" out of Oregon

Thanks for any info

LJ

Yup, we made this series.

It was stopped after three coins, because community interest in the project pretty much dried up.

They are not trackable, but have more or less held their popularity as traders, anyway.

Oops, breaking the rules here. Non trackable not allowed. (Sorry Sketti & Eartha)

Thanks for responding....just wanted to get that in before this gets closed. Much appreciated though!

Geez, go easy :) You can talk about non trackable coins all you want :D You never asked to sell them, or asked anyone to sell them to you. Just like you can Ebay, it's OK :D