I GOT IT!

mousekakat

Edited to add, thanks go Jodi (who has now discovered that I have retained my Texas accent :laughing::P:) )

Coin related...hmmmm I can do that. I shall run a cointest.

A coin to the winner. Cache Agent - Hot Pink

To the person that correctly identifies the job that Naomi was hired to do.

A second coin will be given to the the best limerick written about jobs and job searching. Coexist - nickle

A third coin - Bug Racer - purple to a random post.

Cointest shall end tomorrow morning at 0800 Wyoming time.

Congrats are encouraged in the limerick.

Way to go Naomi.

Jodi

Jodi, you ROCK!!

It's OT, I know it, but I am not a premium member (YET), so I can't post in the OT forums, but....

dance.gif

I GOT THE JOB!!! I start on Monday!

Thank you to everyone who has lit candles, sent positive vibes and prayers and to all the pm's, letters, and emails of support, you guys really helped me keep my spirits up in what's been a very difficult time for my little family!

Eartha and FSM, I know you gotta close this one down, and I understand, I just had to share and thank everyone, and I hope that there are no hard feelings!! (IE...please don't ban me, please don't ban me!!)

Naomi 01snoopy.gif

Edited by mousekakat

Conrads Naomi, I start my job on Monday as well. Now I can uncross my fingers now that I know you got the job, they are pretty cramped up, LOL. It always amazes me when you have faith and support from friends and know if you keep you head up things will work out for you as they did for me. Thank You Naomi for the wishes along with everyone else, I am so proud to hear you got the job you wanted too.

Val of sweetlife

I think I will make this thread coin related by asking when the coin from the idea in the OP will become reality? I mean the words "I GOT IT!" translate very easily to a coin showing the sentiments that you have found something like a cashe that has been very illusive before and that you have searched and searched for but in the end it is finally yours!

I have some ideas for artwork too that could also incorporate the cat along with a snoopy type dog but I would change the dog to a springer spaniel to get away from any copyright issues. so Monday is a little short notice but I think I can sketch it out before then. Anyone else have any ideas for artwork for the proposed coin? :D

Good going there!!!

Coin related...hmmmm I can do that. I shall run a cointest.

A coin to the winner. Cache Agent - Hot Pink

To the person that correctly identifies the job that Naomi was hired to do.

A second coin will be given to the the best limerick written about jobs and job searching. Coexist - nickle

A third coin - Bug Racer - purple to a random post.

Cointest shall end tomorrow morning at 0800 Wyoming time.

Congrats are encouraged in the limerick.

Way to go Naomi.

Edit: had to make it more fun, this is my first cointest.

Edited by Team FIREBOY

Congratulations Naomi "working 9 to 5, what a way to make a livin'!"

I'm going to guess it has to do with coins....maybe in a bank?

Here's my limerick:

There once was a woman named Naomi

who grew tired of eating baloney

She applied for a job,

We all prayed to God

Now she's about to start working out of the homee.

cheers

OHHHHHHHHh Congrats Naomi!!!!! I was sooo hoping something would break and you'd get the job!!!!!

Been waiting to hear about it, so thanks for sharing!!!!

Val....good going for you too.....congrats!

Onto the job Naomi was hired to do: graphic designer?

you're good with the coins.... everything else should be a piece of cake, lol :D