Cache Page Maps.

JABs

Opera is currently at version 9.5

As long as 8.51 supports the latest standards of web development and the site can keep going forward with improvements then I don't see a problem with supporting 8.51. Upgrading to the latest browser though is always a wise decision. Security, speed and aesthetic improvements should be good motivators to keep your system updated with the latest version of what ever browser you like to use. I personally use Firefox 3, while my co-worker Sean swears by IE :)

I'll turn him one day.

-Raine

Asking the question again to bump the thread back up. Why won't the lower map that is generated during the opening of the cache page print? I see it, but it prints as an empty box.

OSX 10.4.11

Safari 3.1.1

and/or

Foxfire 2.0.0.14

I've been having that problem with MSIE for at least a week. Print cache page gives me a blank spot for the map. :unsure:

Asking the question again to bump the thread back up. Why won't the lower map that is generated during the opening of the cache page print? I see it, but it prints as an empty box.

OSX 10.4.11

Safari 3.1.1

and/or

Foxfire 2.0.0.14

I've been having that problem with MSIE for at least a week. Print cache page gives me a blank spot for the map. :unsure:

This problem still exists .... is it being worked? It is a significant handicap to not be able to print the second map to carry along to the field.

Edited by MessieurPhil