2bugs geocoin

2bugs

today we packed up about 20 coins for shipment. if you have a trade already pending with us, your coins will go out Monday(there are two shipments awaiting other arrivals or clarification) if you have not made us an offer, let er rip. we will try to take care of all the forum trades first.

both of the trading sites have pictures of the coins posted, with the exception of the AB traveler coins, which we do not plan to post, since they are not supposed to be in collections. for those who asked, here are the pictures of the AB traveler:

2f4cc341-c24a-4e3e-96ca-f3919b0bb633.jpg

f6a8ec45-e3a8-488c-b02e-1550772234cd.jpg

the first batch of coins went out in the mail today. Coincodes.com does not have our coin listed yet but they should have it soon. If all else fails, send us a direct email and we will look up your code manually.

2bugs

the first batch of coins went out in the mail today. Coincodes.com does not have our coin listed yet but they should have it soon. If all else fails, send us a direct email and we will look up your code manually.

2bugs

Did you get my email about out trade?? Your coins look really good!! :huh:

:laughing: I want to share with you if you know that the ladybug is a symbol in the Netherlands and Belgium for Senseless Violence <_<

lieveheersbeestje.jpg

:blink: Every time i see your beautiful coin it give me a good feeling :D

:laughing: I can not give you a good trade offer but maybe you can send your own coin to me, in the Netherlands, and i set him free here :D

:laughing: I want to share with you if you know that the ladybug is a symbol in the Netherlands and Belgium for Senseless Violence :blink:

lieveheersbeestje.jpg

:laughing: Every time i see your beautiful coin it give me a good feeling <_<

I did not know that. If you are willing to place one of our coins in a cache in the Netherlands, I will send you one of the 2bugs AB coins that are dedicated as Travelers.

2bugs

<_< I want to share with you if you know that the ladybug is a symbol in the Netherlands and Belgium for Senseless Violence :D

lieveheersbeestje.jpg

:laughing: Every time i see your beautiful coin it give me a good feeling :D

I did not know that. If you are willing to place one of our coins in a cache in the Netherlands, I will send you one of the 2bugs AB coins that are dedicated as Travelers.

2bugs

:laughing: I love to set your coin free in the Netherlands :blink:

Oh I love those coins :wub:

I got some Ladybugcoins travelling myself :)

199_0.jpg

You can see it in person ifyou like, one of my bugs is in Kent/Seattle TB22GND :)

If you are still trading maybe, I can offe you a trade :D

Edit:

I´ll be in Seattle at the End of June, we could trade in person :lol:

Edited by Tschakko

I would love to trade a bug for a bug.

mr. bug

Oh I love those coins :)

I got some Ladybugcoins travelling myself :unsure:

199_0.jpg

You can see it in person ifyou like, one of my bugs is in Kent/Seattle TB22GND ;)

If you are still trading maybe, I can offe you a trade :D

Edit:

I´ll be in Seattle at the End of June, we could trade in person :D

Hello there,

I got a real surprise in the mail today, my 2bugs. I didn´t think they would be here that fast.

In real it looks even better than on pic, its bigger than I thought :laughing:

You made my day :D

Thank you

P.S. The trade is on its way, let me know when it gets to you.

Oh I love those coins :laughing:

I got some Ladybugcoins travelling myself B)

199_0.jpg

You can see it in person ifyou like, one of my bugs is in Kent/Seattle TB22GND :D

If you are still trading maybe, I can offe you a trade :anibad:

Edit:

I´ll be in Seattle at the End of June, we could trade in person :wub:

You need to let others around here know you are coming so maybe they can set up a "meet and greet "for you :cry:

Will you be attempting the Ape cache?

MAYBE by then, the tunnel will be open. Man, there is Still snow on the road up there according to the news :D

Fairyhoney

Edited by fairyhoney

:wub:

We got our buggies in the mail. Totally cool coin!!

Your trade is in the mail and the traveller will be dropped, hopefully, by the end of the week!

Thanks, so much, for the trade and the "drop" opportunity! :rolleyes:

And we got the Fair Winds coins today, including an extra coin to set free. It is already out in the wild, waiting for new adventures. thanks for the trade