Age?

JHudsonFCA

My body is 41, my mind thinks I am 21 and I feel 61. So I guess I'm somewhere right there in the middle.

Wife is 38, Daughter and Sons are 19,17,9, and 7 respectively. The two youngsters love going with me "on the treasure hunt" and whenever we are getting set to go, they grab a whole bunch of thier little treasures to trade. Wife hasn't gone yet, but I think she will enjoy it once she does. Teenagers are busy doing their own things with Church and college, but are "interested" in caching.

Later,

Bill

How old is everyone here? Looking at the pictures of cachers that are on the logs/gallerys it seems that most cachers are in their early 40's late 30's or older. I am 24 and am now obsessed with this sport, am I a young whipper-snapper compared to the average cacher?

I dont know how old everyone is, I do know I'm 71 and will be 72 in June if I dont fall off my motorcycle before then. :)

Diddly2me

I'm 48, wife is 47, son just t urned 18. I started geocaching a month or two ago, and just recently started cruising the forums. I've seen a few posts here that this topic may get buzzed because it has been asked before. That would be a shame. I know it is boring for some of you folks who have been around here a while, but reading old posts with old information is like reading last months newspapers. It may have been news once, but just isn't fresh today. Anyway, I like reading the posts, and am not trying to complain, just sharing an 'old' noobies perspective. Love, Peace, Rock'n'Roll fellow cachers.

How old is everyone here? Looking at the pictures of cachers that are on the logs/gallerys it seems that most cachers are in their early 40's late 30's or older. I am 24 and am now obsessed with this sport, am I a young whipper-snapper compared to the average cacher?

GeorgeEDragon turned 11 on the 8th of April (2008) and I will be 41 (BIG GULP :laughing: ) tomorrow 4-11-08 We are new to the geocaching, thanks to his Boy Scout Scout Master and his LOVELY wife. We both got the Garmin eTrex H for our b-days. <_<

So as for the cordinates I guess:

George would be a N97 04.008

I would be a......... N67 04.011

Team Wrastro came to life in December 2003. George is 50+ in human terms and the other members of the team are somewhat younger.
Would your bosses last name happen to be Spacely? :laughing:

George frequently thinks his customers are a bit spacey but none of his cuurrent clients are named Spacely...

Team Wrastro came to life in December 2003. George is 50+ in human terms and the other members of the team are somewhat younger.
Would your bosses last name happen to be Spacely? <_<

George frequently thinks his customers are a bit spacey but none of his current clients are named Spacely...
:laughing: Well say "Hi!" to Elroy and Judy for me! <_<

I am 34. My wife is 32. We have two daughters, one is just over 5 1/2 yrs and our youngest is 10 weeks old. I get laid of in the winter and spend as much time as I can on the Ice, fishing the day away.

My hubby :laughing: keeps peering over our shoulder... he said.... "Hmmmmm looks like fun" so who knows.

Hubby is 37 and I'm 41 this morning (GULP)

OHHHHHHhhhhhhhh maybe we will geocache on our anniversary on 6-8-08..... lol nice little way to celebrate our 17th Wedding Anniversary! <_<

Edited by ChefRDE

My Daughter (20) and I 40's got started together and now have another kid (18) that also loves to geocach! we love it and I bet there are even more your age. So enjoy and have fun - We R!

Im 15 my dad got me into this....

im not too good but its still fun when i do find caches

I'm 28 and hoping to get my 29 year old wife into the whole geocaching thing. Our little one is 4 months old though, so I think my usual routes might be a little rough for Mom and baby! (the GPS is actually to help me get back to them after a week in the deep wilderness)