GPSbabel now Microsoft GPS live

For posterity, on April 1, the default page on the site was delivered as http://www.gpsbabel.org/index2.html - it was a tip of the hat to

and the whole crossplatform thing that GPSBabel treats very seriously. Interestingly, within minutes of me coming up with the idea and tweaking the page, it was noted on the Macmap yahoogroup as as traumatic, and totally unmentioned the entire day on GPSBabel's own lists.

Despite having 600+ downloads a day and over a million users, the reality is that support questions seem to largely come down to one guy. Sometimes there's a delay. While Pina Coladas on the beach sound good (at least if you can get past that bloody song, and that whole thing of having fruit juice and ice in perfectly good booze...) the reality is that on April 1, I was replacing a water heater for a good friend once I finished my day job for that day. No beach action, no MS sell-out, no Pina Coladas. Just the reality of lots of demands on my time. Sorry that your answer was delayed.

I haven't cross-ref'ed the email addy of the OP and one guy that was mailing me this morning that sourced about a dozen emails, but I'm pretty confident that few readers here have gotten a dozen emails from the lead developer of any Microsoft product today. If this is selling out, I must do better next time.