Idea for new cache challange

blb9556

I personally wouldn't be interested in something like that. Doing a Delorme type cache in just one single suburb just doesn't seem as fun to me. But, don't let my opinion sway you.

If it's something that you're interested in setting up, then by all means, do so. There are plently of folks out there who would enjoy it. Besides, I personally think folks should place caches that they themselves enjoy instead of trying to cater to the masses. ;)

I personally wouldn't be interested in something like that. Doing a Delorme type cache in just one single suburb just doesn't seem as fun to me. But, don't let my opinion sway you.

If it's something that you're interested in setting up, then by all means, do so. There are plently of folks out there who would enjoy it. Besides, I personally think folks should place caches that they themselves enjoy instead of trying to cater to the masses. ;)

I have caches from lampost skirts to regular caches including Hidden waterfall and Hallite cache.

I have caches from lampost skirts to regular caches including Hidden waterfall and Hallite cache.

I guess I don't understand the challenge. It seems like a random list of caches in Dublin.

In reality, though, any challenge with lamp post micros wouldn't interest me.

If that were motivation enough, I'd love the micros. I decided to try the micro trail on Bethel Road one day and quit caching altogether for a few months. It's become more fun again and I've since excluded micros in my PQs and when I download to the GPSr.

Different strokes, I guess... :)