Yippeee !

redslm

I just wanted to thank you all for your advice about GPS systems, etc. I received my new Garmin eTrex H yesterday and today went out and found my first cache using a GPS (found my first by fluke sans GPS).

I can't describe the excitement of my 3 year old (he was navigating :) so a big THANK YOU!

I just wanted to thank you all for your advice about GPS systems, etc. I received my new Garmin eTrex H yesterday and today went out and found my first cache using a GPS (found my first by fluke sans GPS).

I can't describe the excitement of my 3 year old (he was navigating :huh: so a big THANK YOU!

......and there you are, hooked for life ;):):)

I can't describe the excitement of my 3 year old (he was navigating ;) so a big THANK YOU!

......and there you are, hooked for life :ph34r::D:D

I've just picked up a TB on that very theme. TBJ6BK, it's a coat hook that wants to get out and cache.

It's survived 3 years and 4,500 miles so it's doing well.

Welcome to our addictive hobby/sport/activity! :(