Proudly presenting....The Hammer of Thor!

mousekakat

Thank you all for helping make this a successful sale and for all the kind words!

It's funny, but even after 2 coins that have done well, I still don't feel like a designer... yet, but maybe I'm getting there!

I've got some great folks to learn from and hundreds of beautiful coins out there to teach me some of the beautiful techniques and such that go into making them, and a great mentor in Jim!

Really, though, without all of you, I couldn't have done this, so thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Naomi :laughing:

Thank you all for helping make this a successful sale and for all the kind words!

It's funny, but even after 2 coins that have done well, I still don't feel like a designer... yet, but maybe I'm getting there!

I've got some great folks to learn from and hundreds of beautiful coins out there to teach me some of the beautiful techniques and such that go into making them, and a great mentor in Jim!

Really, though, without all of you, I couldn't have done this, so thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

:P you don't need that other job anymore, you've got a job :)

:P you don't need that other job anymore, you've got a job :)

Just read that you got your job, have you now still time to design coins??????

To make things easy for everyone I installed an active DATE/CLOCK on the home page of my site that is set to my current time. This should help out anyone if different time zones figure out when items will come available. Feedback is very welcome with this idea.

Thanks, Jim, this is a GREAT idea!!! :D

To make things easy for everyone I installed an active DATE/CLOCK on the home page of my site that is set to my current time. This should help out anyone if different time zones figure out when items will come available. Feedback is very welcome with this idea.

Brilliant idea Jim!!!! That will make things easier.

Brilliant idea Jim!!!! That will make things easier.

YAY trying to figure it out and then remember makes my head hurt :laughing:

I got Hammer of Thor coin today and wow this is a gorgeous coin!! Dont think I'll be releasing this one into the wild :)

maybe I'm just blind, but when I go to the activation portion of Castle Coin & Pins there's no option in the pull down menu for Thor's Hammer.... I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

I wish to activate this coin just have it listed in my inventory on Geocaching.com and without being able to activate said coin it wont be in my inventory. just thought I'd ask if anyone else had not been able to activate their coin(s)...

Edited by Hunter of Sock Monsters

I got Hammer of Thor coin today and wow this is a gorgeous coin!! Dont think I'll be releasing this one into the wild <_<

maybe I'm just blind, but when I go to the activation portion of Castle Coin & Pins there's no option in the pull down menu for Thor's Hammer.... I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

I wish to activate this coin just have it listed in my inventory on Geocaching.com and without being able to activate said coin it wont be in my inventory. just thought I'd ask if anyone else had not been able to activate their coin(s)...

The activation code comes on the card that is with the coin. I think it makes it easier than having to search sites.

Wow, where I have been??? I totally missed this awesome coin :)

Check your mailbox tomorrow

Are more coins being released tomorrow????!!!!???? :)

Earlier I convinced the little one to go hiking after a double FTF... now I'm going to have to convince him that it's really not going to be any fun! :)

Edit to say what I have been meaning to say - Naomi... congrats on the job! And the great job on the coin! It looks *great*!

Edited by intolerable