Proudly presenting....The Hammer of Thor!

mousekakat

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the second release of the two-tone's... so I"d like to make a trade offer to anyone that may have purchased more than one.

The website is now saying "limit 1" on the 2-tones. I am not sure if that was enforced during the first round.

I will be at work for the second release. I would be interested in a trade for a 2-Tone as well. ;)

Got'em! Thanks to Naomi and Jim for this great coin, an absolute "must" for someone born in an area called "Odenwald" (translates to "Odin's forest").

got also 2 of them....

a must-have for people like me who are the name-givers of this coin... ;)

my first name is THORben....;)

THX naomi, thx JIM!!!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the second release of the two-tone's... so I"d like to make a trade offer to anyone that may have purchased more than one.

The website is now saying "limit 1" on the 2-tones. I am not sure if that was enforced during the first round.

I will be at work for the second release. I would be interested in a trade for a 2-Tone as well. ;)

Well, I can assure you it WAS. There were over 90 people on the site when the sale started and I would imagine many did not get the one's they wanted because other folks were faster. That is why there will be more of the two tones in about 3 weeks. The Antique Editions however are advertised as a single minting so when they are gone, they are gone. The second minting will be the last for the two tones as well. Then Thor will go to sleep.

Wow....Kinda glad I missed the frenzy and am not disappointed now. Jim, Naomi...you should both be proud of having a coin go as fast as they did!! Great job!!

Will have to really hope I've got a few $$$ by the time the next sale comes...I MIGHT even be back to work by then...hopefully!!!

Congrats on the awesome design Naomi!!!

Anyone get an extra copper????

Wow....Kinda glad I missed the frenzy and am not disappointed now. Jim, Naomi...you should both be proud of having a coin go as fast as they did!! Great job!!

Will have to really hope I've got a few $$$ by the time the next sale comes...I MIGHT even be back to work by then...hopefully!!!

Rod... you don't need anyone to send you a copper one ;)

Trust me ;)

Naomi

Trust me ;)

Naomi

NAOMI....I should be mad, but I'm too busy being thrilled at the thought of a copper coin coming my way!!! THANK-YOU!!!! BUT, how are you going to make trades if you keep Giving those lovely coins away?? Hmmmmm....guess two can play that game!! lol ;)

You're a sweetheart kiddo, BUT ;) your heart is just TOOO big my friend! That's a GREAT problem to have in my book...... ;)

Trust me ;)

Naomi

NAOMI....I should be mad, but I'm too busy being thrilled at the thought of a copper coin coming my way!!! THANK-YOU!!!! BUT, how are you going to make trades if you keep Giving those lovely coins away?? Hmmmmm....guess two can play that game!! lol ;)

You're a sweetheart kiddo, BUT ;) your heart is just TOOO big my friend! That's a GREAT problem to have in my book...... ;)

I actually traded very, very few of these, to be honest! most of my private stock was sent out as gifts ;)

Naomi

Another awesome and stunning design Naomi! You are rapidly becoming a pro at this coin designing!

I'm gob smacked at how quickly these have been produced!!!! And with how quickly Jim's orders usually arrive I am really starting to believe he's got the postal service and the mints on his payrole! ;)

Well done guys... well done.

That was my understanding. It would be nice if someone could address this as I took off time from work this morning to order these. ;)

I didn't take off work. But I did finally get a good night's sleep instead of getting up at 3 AM. Maybe Jim is still asleep from putting them on so late last night! ;)

By the way, very nice coin Naomi!

Edited by rsfish1

Thanks, ya'll!

I'm not sure about releasing more and I think Jim is likely sleeping as he works the night shift ;)

I do know that he mentioned that he was giving till around 5pm his time to hear from some folks or something like that.

Try to send him an email if you have any questions, I wish I could answer these questions, but I leave the selling up to him ;)

Naomi ;)

Thanks, ya'll!

I'm not sure about releasing more and I think Jim is likely sleeping as he works the night shift ;)

I do know that he mentioned that he was giving till around 5pm his time to hear from some folks or something like that.

Try to send him an email if you have any questions, I wish I could answer these questions, but I leave the selling up to him ;)

Naomi ;)

He had put on the forums yesterday-

Only about half of the coins will post at midnight and then I'll add the remaining coins in at about 0800 on April 2nd. This should give both sides of the pond plenty of coins to be able to get. As Naomi pointed out, the Antique Editions will NOT be re-minted so if you want one get 'em while ya can.

So I slept through last night anticipating today.

Geesh! I can't believe he would want to sleep some time?!? ;)

Mrs Derschlings thought I was NUTZ for setting the alarm for 2:57 AM... until she saw the pics...

Had one of the 2-tones in the basket... doggone coin jumped out just before I could check out.

thankfully I was able to snag a copper ;)

Hope to get one of the 2-tones in a few weeks.

Downright FANATABULOUS job there Naomi!

And thanks Jim for keeping the server from crashing.

You guyz ROCK!

Aahh! I can't believe I missed the 2-tones AGAIN!

Serves me right for making the kids their supper! ;)

I never saw any 2-tones up this time. But I believe they will be reminted. Just not the antique finishes. Maybe we will get those on the next run. ;)

Congrat's on your design Naomi, I'm sure you are very proud ;) Very nice looking.

me

For me that is high praise, thanks, Steph!!

Naomi ;)

So where did you get the idea from?

If you'd read the write up I did, you'd see! Most of all the Thor's Hammers that are around are based on Viking artwork from the Viking Era. The face of the one that I did is hand drawn from one of those hammers with some added features like the välknut in the middle at the bottom and celtic knotwork around the edges.

The backside is a somewhat modified image that is originally taken from a piece of artwork that no longer was copyrighted and then used by another company. I made some changes to that artwork to make it fit things a bit better.

I take my ideas from things I've seen and experienced. Hanna's Thor's Hammer has the face image on it, too. The Owl and Ravens are both a part of the Norse mythology, as well.

If you'd like more information I'd be happy to send you in the direction of some good websites on the subject... of course, you may have to brush up on your Swedish, since many of them are på svenska, but for a bright guy like you that should't be a problem, right?

Naomi ;)

If you'd read the write up I did, you'd see! Most of all the Thor's Hammers that are around are based on Viking artwork from the Viking Era. The face of the one that I did is hand drawn from one of those hammers with some added features like the välknut in the middle at the bottom and celtic knotwork around the edges.

The backside is a somewhat modified image that is originally taken from a piece of artwork that no longer was copyrighted and then used by another company. I made some changes to that artwork to make it fit things a bit better.

I take my ideas from things I've seen and experienced. Hanna's Thor's Hammer has the face image on it, too. The Owl and Ravens are both a part of the Norse mythology, as well.

If you'd like more information I'd be happy to send you in the direction of some good websites on the subject... of course, you may have to brush up on your Swedish, since many of them are på svenska, but for a bright guy like you that should't be a problem, right?

Naomi ;)

Thanks...I am in the process of trading for one and I was just curious. ;)

Naomi ;)

Thanks...I am in the process of trading for one and I was just curious. ;)

Glad I could help! Wish I could help with a trade, but I don't have any! I chose to put my traders out for sales so that more people could get one of the coins ;)

Naomi

YIPPEE!!! Sometimes it pays to have a fast F5 finger!!! Love the coins and I really like your shopping cart system Jim! Its nice to see how many people you are racing with, nice to get an instant confirmation and nice to log out and continue to watch the madness lol Great job again on the design Naomi!!

As of right now there are only 9 Nickel and 9 Bronze left. All of the coins were processed and then the overage placed in the web store. There are NO Copper left, only 9 made the store today and left the store in less than 2 minutes.

Anyone wanting a 2-Tone edition keep an eye on this thread. We'll announce when they will be available in a few weeks. I will stagger the sales on these by placing a percentage at 0800 PDT, 1600 PDT and 2300 PDT. This should allow anyone sleep or availablility.

As of right now there are only 9 Nickel and 9 Bronze left. All of the coins were processed and then the overage placed in the web store. There are NO Copper left, only 9 made the store today and left the store in less than 2 minutes.

Anyone wanting a 2-Tone edition keep an eye on this thread. We'll announce when they will be available in a few weeks. I will stagger the sales on these by placing a percentage at 0800 PDT, 1600 PDT and 2300 PDT. This should allow anyone sleep or availablility.

That's sounds like a lot of hard work to do besides having another "real" job! :laughing: I agree, you do a great job with the website and have some great coins! Much Appreciated!

Would love to trade for a two tone version if anyone has one they feel the need to trade. I doubt I will be able to log on to try and snag one of these beautys during the posted times, even though I appreciated the spread of times available.

Thanks,

MRJIFFY