MISSION: Operation CHOCOLATE!

PengoFamily

These are the people according to my records still waiting for a mission....can you please confirm if you have received something. Thanks!!

-PengoBeky...think it's mia in the mail. Some customs person is eating the chocolate

-GBOTS ...it was posted very late

-Silver-fox

-Tank Hounds...sending email to sender

-Solan...it was posted very late

Please let me know if I missed you and haven't received your chocolate mission. Thanks!

We have been busy monkeys and haven't yet uploaded photos. All missions were sent and received successfully and we are so glad we got to participate in our first mission! In the photo below you will see the following. Photo 1 shows the goodies we got from Dorsetgal & GeoDog in England. There was twice the amount of chocolate as pictures but DBSO Monkey decided that she got half! The coin was perfect. We have visited the Original Stash but had yet to get the coin. They also sent along a pathtag and a non-caching-deceptive-looking-tag. It is actually a trolley coin used to unlock what we Americans know as Shopping Carts. Very cool! The other two photos came from a mystery cacher in Washington State. In addition to the chocolate and top 50 geocoin they sent us one of our other non-human primate friends. What a wonderful new friend for our home. He will be going with us to GeoWoodstock in a few weeks along with the rest of our simian brethren. :blink: Thanks so much again for a great mission.

chocolate%20mission.jpg

4ef8a681-777a-4406-a6ef-910ab7e18824.jpg

After a long time waiting, then another time waiting for the customs to change their minds, here it is.

There was a lot of good chocolate in the package from USA. Thank you so much, we did not have to pay to get it. The chocolate and coins are very good, we tried some of the chocs already. :) , but $600, I do not think so. :)

Thanks again for the lovely chocolate and for the coins, well you have maybe checked out my seekinglist. One less to search for. :)

grodan.

Perhaps I was the last one to get their mission?

These are the people according to my records still waiting for a mission....can you please confirm if you have received something. Thanks!!

-PengoBeky....MIA in the post

-GBOTS

-Silver-fox

-Tank Hounds....working to get this resolved 05/15

-Solan ...as of yesterday 05/14 not received

Please let me know if I missed you and haven't received your chocolate mission. Thanks!

Have any of the above missions been received please???

Please let me know if I missed you and haven't received your chocolate mission. Thanks![/size][/color]

I haven´t rcd my mission yet, but I guess it´s on the way

Please let me know if I missed you and haven't received your chocolate mission. Thanks![/size][/color]

I haven´t rcd my mission yet, but I guess it´s on the way

:anibad::D I will try and find out where it's at

I got my mission today! Yea!! 3 small candy bars from somewhere far far away...haven't tried them yet...they were sooo mushed when I got them...squished flat from the heat...but I promptly put them in the freezer for when I need a snack! They will taste just as yummy I'm sure.

I got the cool Jack Russell suncatcher coin! very appropriate considering our love of hounds. Thank you very much!!

I think someone took a fancy to my chocolate as I haven´t received it yet, or maybe it melted away :D

I think someone took a fancy to my chocolate as I haven´t received it yet, or maybe it melted away :D

I am waiting to hear back from your mission person who is suppose to be checking the status of the package. I am really sorry. :D I will try again.

We would be in for another. Given the weather maybe just candy not chocolate. Getting to be pretty hot around here. Chocolate could end up a melted mess by the time it was delivered. :)

No it won't - just send it SOUTH to us!

I agree, I agree!! Send them all south!! (I could use some chocolate induced cheering up)

Yes please - I will be in for one for me and one for rattusbaggus. :D

We would be in for another. Given the weather maybe just candy not chocolate. Getting to be pretty hot around here. Chocolate could end up a melted mess by the time it was delivered. :)

I agree, I agree!! Send them all south!! (I could use some chocolate induced cheering up)

No problems for Keewee & rattusbaggus - it snowed there last weekend!

We would be in for another. Given the weather maybe just candy not chocolate. Getting to be pretty hot around here. Chocolate could end up a melted mess by the time it was delivered. :D

No problems for Keewee & rattusbaggus - it snowed there last weekend!

Yep... last Saturday:

ratbsnow.jpg

(That said - the last 2 days have been quite a bit warmer... warm enough to not be wearing a jersey, at times)

Edited by keewee

PengoBeky's MIA package showed up today. The post mark was April 8th. Guess the package was just waiting until it got a bit closer to her bday...LOL. The chocolate is a bit squished but doesn't bother her. She's waiting (or to tell the truth I am making her wait LOL) until after supper to eat it. She also received a carabiner coin.

She sends a big Thank you!!

Solan there is still hope....I know your chocolate will arrive.

Any more people want to do this again??

Still trying to get Solan's mission to her.

this would be great fun but not now as others have said. i received a bubbler the other day in which the sender had used tape to secure the flip? the tape melted ALL over the flip. what a mess, and now i am one more flip short!

december-january would be a good time in the desert. :unsure:

rsg