MISSION: Operation CHOCOLATE!

PengoFamily

I got my sweet package in today. Thank you so much Karin, I love the coin!

1). ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

2). ChocoName Received - Yes

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes!

Great to see it got there, but how about the trade? Did it get there also?

You should receive two envelopes from me, mailed out the days after eachother. :ph34r:

I am still waiting for my missions, maybe they arrive today.

grodan Karin.

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes and arrived

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes - today the postman had something for me :ph34r:

Thank you Rattusbaggus for my lovely package, photograph below. I made the Kiwi hold the Chocolate egg for the photo, the Pinky wrapper is empty - can you tell, it was devoured before I even got the camera out, it was delicious and yummy and sticky and gooey, and now I am eating the Cadbury jaffas. The coin - Australia 2007 with the Platypus on the front, just gorgeous, thank you very much indeed ;)

8c3af76a-a7ab-4c0c-b5eb-732de1441745.jpg

CHOCOLATE Mission "H"

ChocoEmail: Sent on Apr. 2nd

ChocoName: Received on Apr. 6th

ChocoMission: Sent on Apr. 9th

ChocoMission: Received on Apr. 18th

Wow... what a package.

We received on Friday, but we then left for an event in Central Italy. (Unfortunately my portable pc is still out of order, so I could report this only today... I personally apologize).

We LOVED the mission... we have appreciated the chocolate and Nicole tried to steal some right away.

fotocioccolatosa.jpg

We learned that the "De rujter" chocolate is normally used for some "very special" occasion, like a new baby... well, we will use it for other type of very special occasion... we will eat it anyway ;)

Many Thanks... a delicious mission!

[CnK] The 'Nicole' Team

Chikka, Nicole & Kazuma

(We are still waiting for the CHOCOLATE Mission "B"

ChocoMission: :ph34r: waiting...)

i`m glad that you like it and you right that the ruijter is for baby born then you give a biscuit whit ruijter mouse bleu or pink, but the ruijter i give you is not for baby that is for on the morning bread we eat it by the breakfast it`s chocopasta chocohagel and fruithagel i hope you like it.

enjoy the hollandisch chocolate :):)

Edited by lorca.nl

Oh, man I came to this page to see if my mission made it to the intended. Up on the right hand corner, what did I see ;) ? . . . An add for Cadberry. I tried to copy it but it wouldn't :ph34r:

Cadberry - YUM- even if "ours " is more than likely Not as good as the Canadian made ones!

Edited by fairyhoney

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes (April 11, hopefully it arrives soon!)

No pictures as we ate that Swedish chocolate too fast! Also received the brand new Lapporten coin (in copper, my favorite metal). It's beautiful! We were just in Sweden last August, but only in Stockholm for the day while on a cruise.

Thank you so much, Elle77!

ChocoEmail Sent- check

ChocoName Received- check

ChocoMission Sent- check, mailed 4/7

ChocoMission Received- TODAY 4/22!!!

We were lucky enough to receive some international chocolate from Italy! We got some wonderful dark and orange chocolate. We also got our first Italian geocoin and we got an additional Italian geocoin to release to the wild. Such a cool idea. I never thought of sending extra coins to my mission person to release into the wild. This was the first mission we've participated in and we can't wait to do it again (need to wait for our geoguitars and big beans to arrive, we hardly have any coins to trade at this point). Thank you very much 'Nicole' Team.

geochoc.JPG

1). ChocoEmail Sent - Yep

2). ChocoName Received - Yep

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yep & received

4). ChocoMission Received - Yep :drama:

Thank you 911turbos :D I received a delicious package in yesterdays mail. I would've posted a photo but the forums were down for me yesterday and now the chocolate is all gone. What can I say, I love chocolate!!! Lol. I received some yummy Purdy's dark chocolate & milk chocolate from Canada with a printout about the company. The chocolate was wonderful! I also received a British Columbia coin along with a micro 911turbos personal coin (very cute!!!)

Thank you again!!!!

gardengorilla's mission:

2). ChocoName Received -yes 6 april

3). ChocoMission Sent-yes, April 7

4). ChocoMission Received Not yet...need Chocolate...must have chocolate!

cinnabear's mission:

2). ChocoName Received -yes 6 April

3). ChocoMission Sent-yes, 8 April

4). ChocoMission Received-Yes, Yummy!

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes and arrived

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes - today the postman had something for me :D

Thank you Rattusbaggus for my lovely package, photograph below. I made the Kiwi hold the Chocolate egg for the photo, the Pinky wrapper is empty - can you tell, it was devoured before I even got the camera out, it was delicious and yummy and sticky and gooey, and now I am eating the Cadbury jaffas. The coin - Australia 2007 with the Platypus on the front, just gorgeous, thank you very much indeed :D

8c3af76a-a7ab-4c0c-b5eb-732de1441745.jpg

Hi Jan, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And I'm really glad that we was able to send something from your seeking list. Do you have Pinky's there? I wasn't sure whether it is a regional item or a worldwide one. The Jaffa's I'm sure are regional. :drama:

Cheers,

Craig (keewee - father of rattusbaggus)

Mission Chocolate Received - YES!! Thanks so much to south pawaz, who took the time to check out our GC profile and then included a little something for each of our GeoKids. They were both absolutely thrilled. And you must be a mind reader - the whole family loves anything that's dark chocolate!!

Our first mission - now complete. Thanks a lot for organizing. Based on our experience with this one, we'll definitely participate in some more. :P

CHOCOLATE Mission "H"

CHOCOLATE Mission "B"

ChocoMission: Received on Apr. 23rd

And the second mission is done... what a wonderful surprise.

This time Nicole didn't have time to steal it from me, since I left it in the office... but a few coworkers did taste it right after I have opened the package. The Milk chocolate disappeared in a moment... very good! The two "big coins" are still 'alive'... I'll take with me at home.

Thanks for the "Civil Series" geocoin... loved it :P

[CnK] The 'Nicole' Team

Chikka, Nicole & Kazuma

i`m glad that you like it and you right that the ruijter is for baby born then you give a biscuit whit ruijter mouse bleu or pink, but the ruijter i give you is not for baby that is for on the morning bread we eat it by the breakfast it`s chocopasta chocohagel and fruithagel i hope you like it.

enjoy the hollandisch chocolate :P:P

:P

Well, thanks for the explanation... I love to learn new things... in particolar when these things will let me eat even more chocolate ;)

[CnK] The 'Nicole' Team

Chikka, Nicole & Kazuma

CHOCOLATE Mission "H"

Wow... what a package.

We received on Friday, but we then left for an event in Central Italy. (Unfortunately my portable pc is still out of order, so I could report this only today... I personally apologize).

We LOVED the mission... we have appreciated the chocolate and Nicole tried to steal some right away.

fotocioccolatosa.jpg

We learned that the "De rujter" chocolate is normally used for some "very special" occasion, like a new baby... well, we will use it for other type of very special occasion... we will eat it anyway ;)

Many Thanks... a delicious mission!

[CnK] The 'Nicole' Team

Chikka, Nicole & Kazuma

(We are still waiting for the CHOCOLATE Mission "B"

ChocoMission: :( waiting...)

Wow! My wife would have loved to receive a package like this! She's Dutch herself, but it is awfully expensive to find hagelslag here in Canada. She also likes muisjes, which is candied aniseed... that's what is normally given out to celebrate the birth of a child -- pink for a girl, blue for a boy. There is also an orange muisjes, but that is only made to celebrate the birth of a child to the royal family.

I went to the Netherlands a few years ago with my wife and fell in love with the concept of having chocolate sprinkles on bread for breakfast! :) I also loved the cheese, the curry ketchup, yoghurt with fruit syrop, mayonaise on french fries, beer that's cheaper than pop! But I digress...

Enjoy your chocolate!

Edited by E&Cplus3

grodan

3). ChocoMission Sent- soon, in the mail 8 april, going a long way

4). ChocoMission Received - waiting with a bib nearby :(

fiabus

2). ChocoName Received - yes 6 april

3). ChocoMission Sent- soon, in the mail 8 april, going even longer way

4). ChocoMission Received- YES!! 24 april

my tradinglist

my very long seeking list

grodan

Today fiabus recieved his goodies from the states. ;) There was a nice personal coin and a Baby Ruth bar and one ButterFinger! I´m sure it is delicious, with lot of peanut and toffeé. I put in a photo later.

Thank you very much PSU Fan!!

grodan

3). ChocoMission Sent- soon, in the mail 8 april, going a long way

4). ChocoMission Received - waiting with a bib nearby :(

fiabus

2). ChocoName Received - yes 6 april

3). ChocoMission Sent- soon, in the mail 8 april, going even longer way

4). ChocoMission Received- YES!! 24 april

my tradinglist

my very long seeking list

grodan

Today fiabus recieved his goodies from the states. ;) There was a nice personal coin and a Baby Ruth bar and one ButterFinger! I´m sure it is delicious, with lot of peanut and toffeé. I put in a photo later.

Thank you very much PSU Fan!!

Sorry that it was so late.... I wanted to let you know, but I think the waiting and wondering is part of the fun. I am glad that it arrived safely and I hope that the candy bars were not too crushed.

PSU Fan

The chocolate mission for fiabus came today, it was a bit crushed but hey, it will be anyway once eaten. ;) It was very delicious. So fun to have eaten a Baby Ruth bar, thank you very much.

Ok, I´ll admit, I stole some from fiabus. :)

The coin suited him very good since he actually had his arm scratched while caching. :(

b48e5fc2-383f-4dce-bf03-a667e2f0624b.jpg

grodan

Got mine yesterday....... and held off ripping everything apart till I could take a picture!!!

Got a really neat Sequoia Nat. Park Coin... it's gorgeous!!!!! and some candy I've never had before. I ate the cadbury egg yesterday, but held off on the Jaffas till today. There are a few remaining that I will share... but put them in another room so I didn't finish them off!!!!!

Keewee..... Thank you!!! The little birdy is sooo cute. I will show him to the parrots and tell them a nice birdy doesn't bite!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I can't wait to eat the other candy bar... looks YUMMY!

OperationChocolate3.jpg

Purrtyyy Coin!!!!

Sequoia.jpg

Got mine yesterday....... and held off ripping everything apart till I could take a picture!!!

Got a really neat Sequoia Nat. Park Coin... it's gorgeous!!!!! and some candy I've never had before. I ate the cadbury egg yesterday, but held off on the Jaffas till today. There are a few remaining that I will share... but put them in another room so I didn't finish them off!!!!!

Keewee..... Thank you!!! The little birdy is sooo cute. I will show him to the parrots and tell them a nice birdy doesn't bite!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I can't wait to eat the other candy bar... looks YUMMY!

OperationChocolate3.jpg

Purrtyyy Coin!!!!

Sequoia.jpg

Glad you liked it - coin, chocolate and all :P

I went to the Netherlands a few years ago with my wife and fell in love with the concept of having chocolate sprinkles on bread for breakfast!

Talking about that reminded me that we did a pirate themed party for rattusbaggus last year and as one of the party foods I wanted to do that... since 100's and 1000's on bread is called 'fairy bread' I wanted to call the chocolate sprinkles on bread 'dead fairy bread'... :P that didn't go down so well... not sure why. :D

After lots of patient waiting, (it's so unfair when dad gets his missions before me! :P - but he did share), my chocolate mission arrived today. YAY.

Dad cut open the box for me and inside was a large bag of chocolate and lollies - of all sorts. :D... And underneath those was a cool puppy. :D I have called him '101 Dalmations'. :D He will sleep on my bed with me. I think he is so cute. :D

Also in the package was a really cool kids coin and a card with kittens on it. Thank you so much for my mission ThirstyMick - I love it. Ah, and I love POP ROCKS too - dad got some in a mission ages ago and I kept stealing them. Now I have my own. Yay. Thank you Carla/ThirstyMick. :D

08choco03a.jpg

08choco03b.jpg

{written by Dad (keewee)}

I'm so glad you liked it B) It got there fast too! :D

After lots of patient waiting, (it's so unfair when dad gets his missions before me! :lol: - but he did share), my chocolate mission arrived today. YAY.

Dad cut open the box for me and inside was a large bag of chocolate and lollies - of all sorts. :D... And underneath those was a cool puppy. :D I have called him '101 Dalmations'. :D He will sleep on my bed with me. I think he is so cute. :D

Also in the package was a really cool kids coin and a card with kittens on it. Thank you so much for my mission ThirstyMick - I love it. Ah, and I love POP ROCKS too - dad got some in a mission ages ago and I kept stealing them. Now I have my own. Yay. Thank you Carla/ThirstyMick. :)

08choco03a.jpg

08choco03b.jpg

{written by Dad (keewee)}

I'm so glad you liked it :D It got there fast too! :)

And there is still chocolate left! Maybe I will offer to help him :P

Michael keeps finding new things on the coin and he calls me in to his bedroom to show me :D

Oh, and I have to say that that Soft English Toffee chocolate was wonderful. Michael let me have some.

2). ChocoName Received -yes - April 5

3). ChocoMission Sent - April 15, sorry taxes got in the way.

4). ChocoMission Received - Received today 4/26

I was out caching all day with the San Diego Cache Event Team and found my chocolate mission in the mailbox when I got home. Way to much chocolate for just me so I shared with FlatBlack (my other half). In the middle of all the chocolate was a cute carousel horse. Thanks so much Krazy Trollz.

Edited by fossillady

Operation CHOCOLATE Mission One

ChocoEmail Sent - yes

ChocoName Received - yes

ChocoMission Sent - Kiwifruit filled choccy sent and receipt posted.

ChocoMission Received - yummy - Cadbury Dairy milk melts - eight individually wrapped bars of melt in the mouth milk chocolate covered in creamy Cadbury Dairy milk.....

oh and Jan and the Percy Boys geocoins

Operation CHOCOLATE Mission Two

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

ChocoName Received - Oh, someone from a cooler climate.

ChocoMission Sent - 9 April 4pm handed over the counter at NZ POST shop.

Waiting for the receiver to receive and post.

ChocoMission Received - Oh YES :lol: took it on our 3 day caching mission - thanks - great to enjoy.

Plus a green Muskateer coin - wonderful surprise.

I went through the spreadsheet...there are 15 missions that haven't posted as received yet. The couple of people in Canada waiting they are coming from far and have been posted....mail to me from that part of the world is slow and sometimes takes up to 3 weeks. :P

Grodan -your last 2 missons have been mailed so they should be arriving any day now.

If you forgot to update the thread that you have received your mission please do so I can keep track. Thanks! :lol:

Don't give up Chuck! I got mine today...

009-1.jpg

I was waiting for this one and as soon as I grabbed it from the mailbox, I knew what it was! I was a little concerned because the package was warm...but everything is ok and I'll cool it slightly before I devour it.

The chocolate bar itself is really extreme! It is deep milk chocolate with Goji Berries and pink Himalayan sea salt. Hmmm an interesting combination as salt is supposed to heighten flavours. Good call Mapmonkeys, I have a huge pink sea salt grinder handy on my counter at all times :)

Along with the chocolate, some specimen (?) caches, a little monkey keychain flashlight, nano cache (I just hid my first nano....called "Screw You" and it's on a giant screw) and COINS!!

That podcacher coin is really cool, I haven't seen one in person yet and now I own one. My first geojelly and a Mapmonkeys pathtag which I will probably lose to Cinnabear ;)

Thanks for the great mission Mapmonkeys!

And there is still chocolate left! Maybe I will offer to help him :D

Michael keeps finding new things on the coin and he calls me in to his bedroom to show me :D

Oh, and I have to say that that Soft English Toffee chocolate was wonderful. Michael let me have some.

That polish chocolate Grzeski is really (unpronounceable, but) yummy...just don't read the nutritional info!!! oh my ;):D:) !

Don't give up Chuck! I got mine today...

009-1.jpg

I was waiting for this one and as soon as I grabbed it from the mailbox, I knew what it was! I was a little concerned because the package was warm...but everything is ok and I'll cool it slightly before I devour it.

The chocolate bar itself is really extreme! It is deep milk chocolate with Goji Berries and pink Himalayan sea salt. Hmmm an interesting combination as salt is supposed to heighten flavours. Good call Mapmonkeys, I have a huge pink sea salt grinder handy on my counter at all times :D

Along with the chocolate, some specimen (?) caches, a little monkey keychain flashlight, nano cache (I just hid my first nano....called "Screw You" and it's on a giant screw) and COINS!!

That podcacher coin is really cool, I haven't seen one in person yet and now I own one. My first geojelly and a Mapmonkeys pathtag which I will probably lose to Cinnabear :D

Thanks for the great mission Mapmonkeys!

I gotta stop coming into this thread to drool at everyones pictures! mmm where I used to work in Manhattan (soho) we had several fancy chocolate stores, including a vosges place,... mmm. must. convince. self. i. dont.miss.those.places..must. go. running.. yes, yes, I like to run, i do not like chocolate. :)

I gotta stop coming into this thread to drool at everyones pictures! mmm where I used to work in Manhattan (soho) we had several fancy chocolate stores, including a vosges place,... mmm. must. convince. self. i. dont.miss.those.places..must. go. running.. yes, yes, I like to run, i do not like chocolate. ;)

mmmmm - so much variety,

so much choccy,

This is chocoholics heaven, or is it hell??

Must go buy chocolate! :)

And there is still chocolate left! Maybe I will offer to help him ;)

That polish chocolate Grzeski is really (unpronounceable, but) yummy...just don't read the nutritional info!!! oh my :D:):D !

:) I gave up reading that nutritional info stuff long ago... Eating chocolate when you are depressed from reading it is just not the same! And the guilt... If I don't read it, I don't have guilt! :D

I gotta stop coming into this thread to drool at everyones pictures! mmm where I used to work in Manhattan (soho) we had several fancy chocolate stores, including a vosges place,... mmm. must. convince. self. i. dont.miss.those.places..must. go. running.. yes, yes, I like to run, i do not like chocolate. :D

mmmmm - so much variety,

so much choccy,

This is chocoholics heaven, or is it hell??

Must go buy chocolate! :)

I'm thinking it's a bit of both... :D

Hey, I know... we should make this an ongoing, monthly mission!!! ;)

I'm sure Chantal has nothing better to do that organise an endless mission :D:D:)

2). ChocoName Received -yes - April 5

3). ChocoMission Sent - April 15, sorry taxes got in the way.

4). ChocoMission Received - Received today 4/26

I was out caching all day with the San Diego Cache Event Team and found my chocolate mission in the mailbox when I got home. Way to much chocolate for just me so I shared with FlatBlack (my other half). In the middle of all the chocolate was a cute carousel horse. Thanks so much Krazy Trollz.

You're welcome and I am SOOOOO glad it finally got there!!!!!! I was starting to worry!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

Wow! Three mailers today! And one of them quite a hefty one from New Zealand!

I got my Chocolate Mission today with 3 Whittaker's white chocolate bars and a hefty Super Peanut lab! My wife opened the package and was oohing and aahing over the chocolate bars when she noticed the two geocoins. "Oh! There are coins in here too!" she exclaimed (guess we each have our own priorities in life).

Anyway, ButterflyLady gifted me with two great coins:

1.Swiss TB-Trophy

Team Chelmo Gold

chocomission.jpg

Somebody must have done their homework and read that I like region-oriented coins!

Thank you so much!

Wow! Three mailers today! And one of them quite a hefty one from New Zealand!

I got my Chocolate Mission today with 3 Whittaker's white chocolate bars and a hefty Super Peanut lab! My wife opened the package and was oohing and aahing over the chocolate bars when she noticed the two geocoins. "Oh! There are coins in here too!" she exclaimed (guess we each have our own priorities in life).

Anyway, ButterflyLady gifted me with two great coins:

1.Swiss TB-Trophy

Team Chelmo Gold

Somebody must have done their homework and read that I like region-oriented coins!

Thank you so much!

Yippee!

Finally it's arrived. Been holding my breath, hoping and hoping and hoping.

The Swiss TB coin was included in honour of good swiss chocolate...

Enjoy!

keewee - thanks very much for the yummy chocolates. :D

The Cadbury egg is already gone. :D

I'm currently eating the jaffas - YUM - they're like jaffa cakes that we used to get overseas.

I'm hiding the other 50% of the fat that the Pinky bar is missing. :)

I also love the Team Chelmo coin - it's gorgeous.

As for the little kiwi, he's very cute and reminds me of my almost sad adventure with a kiwi TB (TB914F) I thought I'd lost until I cleaned out my geocaching backpack.

Thanks again Craig.

Choc-Mission.jpg

I got my sweet package in today. Thank you so much Karin, I love the coin!

Great to see it got there, but how about the trade? Did it get there also?

You should receive two envelopes from me, mailed out the days after eachother. :D

I am still waiting for my missions, maybe they arrive today.

grodan Karin.

Heya Karin, yes I did get both your packages. Beautiful coins and yummy chocolate. Thank you!

Both Mission recieved B)

It's school holidays down here and we have been away for a while, on arrival home had a couple of Choc mission packages waiting for us, in the first a "Chocolate Heaven" cook book, USYOOPERS Poker Chip an All seasons caching "Summer" coin, and of course a very tasty chocolate bar (Which was gone almost before everything was unpacked :) ) Thanks USYOOPERS :D

In the second package another very tasty Milk Choclolate Bar (From almost the complete other side of the planet :D ) a Solan109 wooden token and a very cool Elle77 & Solan109 "Sameland 08" coin (in copper, my fav), included with the coin was someting adding a great touch, a link to a web Cam of the area depicted on the coin B)

A Huge thanks to the secret mission senders, especially USYOOPERS and Solan109 :DB)B) from all us Kiwi Chocolate/Coin lovers in Team Chelmo :D

Seems I got my mission to Sweden. It got charged with customs and moms so it is now charging me alot of money to get it. Do not know how to do. Maybe I can appeal after but I´ll have to pay upfront to get it. Better be veeeery god chocolate for $164 :lol:

O U C H!!!

Maybe open it there in front of them and ask them how they can justify charging you that much to get it. Good luck.