MISSION: Operation CHOCOLATE!

PengoFamily

Mission - Operation Chocolate

1). ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

2). ChocoName Received - Yes

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes - 4/7/08

4). ChocoMission Received - Not yet but patiently waiting as some folks didn't get them off until a bit ago - and some are coming from across the sea - worth the wait regardless

:rolleyes:Chocolate Mission Arrived! :D

Delicious!

I received a cute little poem about orange chocolate - so fitting because this mission was a combination of both!

The chocolate -- already sampled -- delicious! Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts (are you reading this, Nutella Monster?), Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat, a Milk Chocolate Bar from Starbucks, and a Lindt Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate bar! Yum! What a delicious variety of my favorite food!

With all the excitement over the chocolate I almost forgot about the geocoins! ;) Something from my seeking list -- a shiny bright Orange County Geocoin -- and a pretty red MWGB Duck #16 -- one of my favorite numbers ;) !

If the MWGB Duck is my clue, then I owe a big Thank You to LadyBee4T ! Thank you, Bev! You outdid yourself. What a wonderful creamy milk chocolate surprise!!

Menace66:

Received name: YES ;)

Sent today but it is going international.

Received:YES :D Thank you The-Wolf-Pack. Received Leaf No Cache Unfound. A Hersey candy bar with almonds. A pin and an invite for the Ride For Site.Thanks loved it all.

Mrs. Menace66:

Received name: YES :rolleyes:

Sent today but it going down under so it will take a while.

Received: ;) Received it today and it had two candy bars which was really nice because I had my grandson. Then I got sneaky antler and Hollora's pathtag. That is so cute. Thank you Hollora. It was really, really nice.

Mission Received!!

I got the best mission ever :mad::D:D

Not only did I get a great geocoin that I secretly wanted (a 2008 Easter Egg in Pink) and a yummy Burnt Almond Dark Chocolate bar (due to it being eaten almost immediately, there are no pictures of the actual bar), but I got a beautiful piece of Original artwork from my Secret Mission Sender.

IMG_1110.jpg

Photographic facsimile of the chocoate bar:

bar_darkBurntAlmonds.jpg

Mission Succeeded!!! - My day was definitely brighter!

Thank you Cinnabear :mad:

Does anyone want to sign up for 1 one mission? If so please contact me...first person to do so gets it. :mad:

Thanks! Got it! :mad:

Don't forget my offer either. :D

Hey Keewee

If you really still want an exchange - I'll swap north to south with you.....

I'm sure I've got a special coin or two that you don't have, and you must really be hankering after something other than Dunedin made chocolate!

Operation CHOCOLATE Mission One

ChocoEmail Sent - yes

ChocoName Received - yes

ChocoMission Sent - yes, with our absolute favorite chocolate! (4/16)

ChocoMission Received - Yes, will update with photos when the other arrives as well

Operation CHOCOLATE Mission Two

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

ChocoName Received - Yes

ChocoMission Sent - yes, with our absolute favorite chocolate! (4/16)

ChocoMission Received - Nope

ChocoEmail Sent - yes

ChocoName Received - yes

ChocoMission Sent - Posted some very KIWI chocolate today 9th April

It's going north - hopefully will arrive next week: 3 to 5 working days quoted. :mad:

ChocoMission Received - yummy - Cadbury Dairy milk melts - eight individually wrapped bars of melt in the mouth milk chocolate covered in creamy Cadbury Dairy milk.....

oh and Jan and the Percy Boys geocoins - this well be a treasured melt in the mouth moment.....

5a76fb8d-3f74-41b6-b065-1dba1c57a85e.jpg

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

ChocoName Received - Oh, someone from a cooler climate.

ChocoMission Sent - 9 April 4pm handed over the counter at NZ POST shop.

hopefully will arrive next week: 3 to 5 working days quoted.

ChocoMission Received - :mad: waiting.....

Edited by Butterfly_lady

Mission: Operation Chocoate-

3). ChocoMission Sent - Gone, but i think that i put too much choc in cos i don't think it cost me that much to send my last mission without??? lol

4). ChocoMission Received - Sorry for the delay, got my package on Monday when i got back from my first day at work placement. Got a Big Bar of Linde Extra Creamy, which i love. and a Old Boot Stew Coin.

I'll post a pic of the coin when i get time, the chocolate didn't last long enough, sorry.

Thanks a mil,

Ljay,

ChocoEmail Sent - yes

ChocoName Received - yes

ChocoMission Sent - yes, april 10

ChocoMission Received - Yes, april 16

14c5e77a-1a8e-4f1f-aff9-490b66692097.jpg

:mad::mad::D Today I recived a package from Steinwälzer with delicious chocolate, "flying spagetti monster" coin , geocoin nerd, Steinwälzer's coin and a postcard with a beautiful poem. THANK YOU!!! You made my day :D

Edited by elle77

4). ChocoMission Received - In the PO today! 4/16/08 all the way from Calgary AB Canada! T.C. is the only clue - yummie, yummie Hersey's Dark Chocolate and a shiny 2007 Crake 12 Days of Caching Geocoin - Thank you, thank you for this great mission! :laughing:

121_5432.jpg

4). ChocoMission Received - In the PO today! 4/16/08 all the way from Calgary AB Canada! T.C. is the only clue - yummie, yummie Hersey's Dark Chocolate and a shiny 2007 Crake 12 Days of Caching Geocoin - Thank you, thank you for this great mission! :laughing:

121_5432.jpg

The mystery has been solved of my Secret Chocolate Mission person, thank you sent and reply received. Thanks again! Yum, yum!

gardengorilla's mission:

2). ChocoName Received -yes 6 april

3). ChocoMission Sent-yes, April 7

4). ChocoMission Received

cinnabear's mission:

2). ChocoName Received -yes 6 April

3). ChocoMission Sent-yes, 8 April

4). ChocoMission Received-Yes, Yummy!

ChocoEmail Sent- You Bet!

ChocoName Received- got it!

ChocoMission Sent- Michigan Chocolate on it's way to Italy...4/9/08

ChocoMission Received-4/17/08

A most delicious Cadbury Milk Chocolate bar. Long gone, but divided evenly between the two of us.

Also a San Diego Area Geocachers coin. This one is much nicer in person than any of the pictures I've seen.

Thanks Fossil Lady for the Chocolate, coin and the neat wooden nickle. :P

Ready for Choco Mission 2

Mission: Operation Chocolate-

1). ChocoEmail Sent - Yes 4/3

2). ChocoName Received - Yes 4/6

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, but late....sorry to my mission person!!!

4). ChocoMission Received - Sometime last week while I was on vacation

I returned home from a nice vacation visiting Groundspeak Headquarters....it was AWESOME!!!! and saw a nice envelope from overseas. Since I have been feeling a bit under the weather, I did not want to try this Swedish Chocolate until I had my taste back and enjoy it...hopefully this weekend. Along with 3 chocolate bars was a Chase Your Dreams Geocoin. Thanks to my Operation Chocolate sender...it made my day returing from vacation .... Oh and to my package is on its way overseas....sorry for the delay, but hopefully you will enjoy the chocolate as much as I do and the coin choice as well.

Edited by PSU Fan

Mission 1 - Operation Chocolate

3). ChocoMission Sent - not yet, on Monday

4). ChocoMission Received - No

Mission 2 - Operation Chocolate

4). ChocoMission Received - yes, today

I rcd a CITO coin, a frozen bun whistle and Lindor truffles ;)

Thank you who ever you are "Chocolate fairy" in Comance, TX :(

Edit:Forgot to mention the snickers bar

Edited by Solan109

I got mine!!! I will have to upload a pic tomorrow.

I have mine all ready to go.....

We had a drunk driver hit our house the other day. She came within 10 feet of our 5 year old son and about 15 feet from our 6 and 3 year old.My nerves are still jumpy....

I went to the post office today and forgot to mail it :-(

Sorry everyone.....my minds been on other, not so fun things. It's in the mailbox all ready for tomorrows mail.

Jenn

How do you top off a great day of caching in sunny Myrtle Beach with lissie?

Coming home to find a package lying on the bar with a huge Whittakers Kiwi Fruit chocolate bar inside. Wish the battery on my camera wasn't dead because this chocolate won't last long. After a shower and a another tick check the feast will begin. Oh, and the geocoin is so cute. A Signal, New Zealand coin. I love it.

Thank you Butterfly Lady, you really made my day. I now have 3 teenagers sitting on the bed staring at me waiting to get started on the chocolate. I hate to even open it since the wrapper is so nice.

PS Loved the card also. So true, sad, but true. :)

I got my chocolate mission! Inside was a Sweetlife Personal and a chocolate I never heard of...can't wait to try it!!!!

We sent you our favorite candy bars. Seroogy's peanutbutter bar, do you know hard it was to part with these????? Well your one lucky person to be able to have a Seroogy's bar and specially because they are made in Wisconsin. Hope you enjoyed our personal coin as much as we do.

Barry and Val of sweetlife

How do you top off a great day of caching in sunny Myrtle Beach with lissie?

Coming home to find a package lying on the bar with a huge Whittakers Kiwi Fruit chocolate bar inside. Wish the battery on my camera wasn't dead because this chocolate won't last long. After a shower and a another tick check the feast will begin. Oh, and the geocoin is so cute. A Signal, New Zealand coin. I love it.

Thank you Butterfly Lady, you really made my day. I now have 3 teenagers sitting on the bed staring at me waiting to get started on the chocolate. I hate to even open it since the wrapper is so nice.

PS Loved the card also. So true, sad, but true. :)

So pleased that one out of four packages mailed in the last two months have made it!

And hopefully the chocolate has not been squashed -- I was so worried about a soft centre chocolate, but knew it was the RIGHT one for this mission.

With 3 teenagers, I so hope you get more than one taste of it.

Now fingers X'd that the 2nd chocolate mission I sent will arrive.

ChocoEmail Sent - yes

ChocoName Received - yes

ChocoMission Sent - Posted some very KIWI chocolate mailed 9th April & Signal Bungy coin

It arrived! Yippee - ten days delivery time.

ChocoMission Received - yummy - Cadbury Dairy milk melts - eight individually wrapped bars of melt in the mouth milk chocolate covered in creamy Cadbury Dairy milk.....

oh and Jan and the Percy Boys geocoins - this well be a treasured melt in the mouth moment.....

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

ChocoName Received - Oh, someone from a cooler climate.

ChocoMission Sent - 9 April 4pm handed over the counter at NZ POST shop.

Waiting for confirmation

ChocoMission Received - :) waiting.....

We got home from rattusbaggus' soccer game this morning and in the mail box I found a big box from Karma. I was thinking to myself "Oh, I can't remember making a large order with Karma... this has got to be a mistake!".

Well, the package was no mistake... it was far from it... it was a chocolate lovers delight! :D

Sooooooooo much chocolate.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sooooooooooooo many chocolate bars not seen or tried before.... mmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, Karma - you have spoiled me! Thank you, thank you, thank you. We have spent the day occasionally pulling out a new chocolate bar and trying it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY!!

Oh... yeah... there was a coin in there too! :)

A beautiful BN red Dorkfish seahorse. Sooooo beautiful. Thank you very much. We love it!! :D

08choco02a.jpg08choco02b.jpg

So far I think that the Charleston Chew was my fav. I'm saving the Hershey's Special Dark for later... Oh how I love dark, rich chocolate. And the Reece's... mmmmmm - I was introduced to Peanut Butter chocolates with the St. Pat's mission. Never liked Peanut Butter... but Peanut Butter chocolates - YUM!! And those Ghirardelli Caramel chocolates aren't bad either... mmmmmmmmmmm...

So again Karma - thank you very, very much for this delicious, yummy mission!! :)

P.S. After writing this I have a strange hankering for chocolate... can't imagine why! Must be time to indulge! :D

Goooey ChocoMission #1:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Oui, posté aujourd'hui (12/04/2008) à pays "C"

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes, 12/04/08, all the way from fiabus in Sweeden :)

Goooey ChocoMission #2:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, posted today (12/04/2008) to country "U"

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes, 19/04/08, a very special package from Dorkfish :)

rattusbaggus Goooey ChocoMission:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Ma 's e do thoil e Yes, posted today (12/04/2008) to country "S"

4). ChocoMission Received

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, April 20

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes,April 20

4). ChocoMission Received - yes

After lots of patient waiting, (it's so unfair when dad gets his missions before me! :grin: - but he did share), my chocolate mission arrived today. YAY.

Dad cut open the box for me and inside was a large bag of chocolate and lollies - of all sorts. :blink:... And underneath those was a cool puppy. :ph34r: I have called him '101 Dalmations'. :laughing: He will sleep on my bed with me. I think he is so cute. :grin:

Also in the package was a really cool kids coin and a card with kittens on it. Thank you so much for my mission ThirstyMick - I love it. Ah, and I love POP ROCKS too - dad got some in a mission ages ago and I kept stealing them. Now I have my own. Yay. Thank you Carla/ThirstyMick. :)

08choco03a.jpg

08choco03b.jpg

{written by Dad (keewee)}

Goooey ChocoMission #1:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Oui, posté aujourd'hui (12/04/2008) à pays "C"

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes, 12/04/08, all the way from fiabus in Sweeden :grin:

Goooey ChocoMission #2:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, posted today (12/04/2008) to country "U"

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes, 19/04/08, a very special package from Dorkfish :laughing:

rattusbaggus Goooey ChocoMission:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Ma 's e do thoil e Yes, posted today (12/04/2008) to country "S"

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes, 21/04/08, a wonderful box of goodies from ThirstyMick :grin:

Sorry for the late posting, but we were waiting for both of our missions to arrive.

I (Barry) recieved my mission on monday the 14th and patiently waited eating it until Val also recieved hers.

I got a awesome dark chocolate bar from Pennsylvania and it wasnt Hershey, PA and a Caching Hazards coin along with a card.

0ec978ac-0db0-4ba7-a65b-1c3d7ded7880.jpg

Val recieved her mission on saturday she recieved a selection of white chocolate (her favorite) and the 3 musketters coin. (3 musketters another chocolate bar) :grin:

b4378fb4-baba-4c25-8e46-ff2734f3dc23.jpg

Thanks to both of our mission senders we enjoyed our dessert first tonight and had some chocolate as we were deciding what to cook for dinner

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Mrs usyoopers

ChocoEmail Sent- yeppers

ChocoMission Sent- starting a long trip on 4-7

ChocoMission Received- Today....4-21

I recognized the address, seems my mission person got me! Anyway, some really good chocolate has arrived here from New Zealand- a Cadbury Moro Gold, I wish that was sold here, I'm eating it as I type! and a Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest, that will be this afternoons snack! Also an Official GeoCache coin and a Canadian cacher coin....Thanks much for the tasty treat Team Chelmo!!

The other yooper

ChocoEmail sent- did it for him!

ChocoMission Sent- starting a long trip on 4-7

ChocoMission Received-yahoo! It's here...4-12

Tom is one of the lucky souls to get some international chocolate...it came all the way from Sweden from grodan&fiabus. We haven't gotten into it yet but it looks very good, one with hazel nuts and one without. Don't tell him but I did sneak into the jelly beans! The coin is the "Leaf no cache unfound"....a really cute head of lettuce! Many thanks for the sweet surprise to grodan&fiabus!!!

This was a very exciting weekend for me so I apologize for not posting earlier. I had already received the chocolate part of my mission and on Saturday I received the coin part. In the package was a card with a very nice message inside. Thanks I really appreciate it!!! I received not one but two coins. They are Hazard-Perry County Tour II Event coin and the Lettuce Go Caching coin. Both are really cool coins that I love. You have out done yourself and since you kept your identity well hidden I must send my heartfelt thanks here!!! :):) I'm sorry that I can't take a picture of the coins with the chocolate--well actually I'm not that sorry LOL :)

dd481336-7b1e-4e53-aeaf-b6c6cd9f178a.jpg

Edited by LadyBee4T
:ph34r: A big Thank You to my chocolate sender from New Zealand! Tucked inside the envelope were two Cadbury bars that I have never tried before -- Dairy Milk Black Forest and Moro Gold. I can't wait to try these! And, there were two awesome coins -- a USA/Canada Independence Day and a Texas Mini! Wonderful! Thank you so much! :(

4). ChocoMission Received - yes, today

I rcd a CITO coin, a frozen bun whistle and Lindor truffles :ph34r:

Thank you who ever you are "Chocolate fairy" in Comance, TX :(

Edit:Forgot to mention the snickers bar

LOL, yep, I am at my Ranch in central Texas, still heading my way north to Alaska, still to cold and snowy to want to be in too big of a rush...

Just love both of those chocolates and decided to let you try them, glad to know you recd. them. :P

my chocomission :ph34r:

1.) choco email sent yes

2.) choconame recieved yes

3.) chocomission sent yes

4.) chocomission recievedyes

THANK YOU TANK HOUNDS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COIN AND FOR THE PATHTAG AND OF COURSE THE COCOLATE... :(

YOU GIVE ME MY FIRST PATHTAG AND I LOVE IT :P

18231b7d-a807-4253-9611-33960ed5554d.jpg

Thanks for pointing out that my mission DID get there! LOL I was looking at the wrong page! I am so glad that it got there and that you liked everything! It was stressful to try to find chocolate to send to Europe..as I think that they have the best chocolate! B)

WOW, did I receive some GREAAT CHOCOLATE>>>>all the way from Italy. A very dark chocolate bar and an orange flavored chocolate. Sure was glad the postal system had tossed them around so there were small pieces inside. :ph34r: Had company at the time of the opening and of course everyone had to sample them. LOL

The coin was from the "First Geo-ChocoEvent" GC15WDF that was held together with the "Eurochocolate 2007" in Perugia.

The second coin sent want to travel and be photographed with fast or beautiful cars, so it has been grabbed and is being release to begin its travel to Georgia tomorrow. My sister Sticky Buns will be attending a Handcycle event their and I have asked her to take pictures with neat cars along the way.

I will be posting pictures of my streetrods with it as well. :( Thanks again for all the fun.....

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, April 19th

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes!

We got some yummy goodies from Canada today!!! We've never had either of those before, but they were good! The Smarties are like M&M's and the Coffee Crisp were just delicious, light and chocolatey! I'm gonna have to check our stores and see if they carry those here.

E&Cplus3 must know that I don't like to share my chocolate, as they were kind enough to send 2 pieces of each. If they hadn't, poor Joey wouldn't have gotten any :ph34r:

The coin was great too! We like anything relating to the sea!

Thanks E&Cplus3!!!!

(ps, we sent our mission out on Saturday, I know way way way late, and it's headed overseas too, but it weighed over 5 lbs, and that's 5 lbs of mostly chocolate :( , so hopefully it's worth the wait!)

chocomission.jpg

CHOCOLATE Mission "H"

ChocoEmail: Sent on Apr. 2nd

ChocoName: Received on Apr. 6th

ChocoMission: Sent on Apr. 9th

ChocoMission: Received on Apr. 18th

Wow... what a package.

We received on Friday, but we then left for an event in Central Italy. (Unfortunately my portable pc is still out of order, so I could report this only today... I personally apologize).

We LOVED the mission... we have appreciated the chocolate and Nicole tried to steal some right away.

fotocioccolatosa.jpg

We learned that the "De rujter" chocolate is normally used for some "very special" occasion, like a new baby... well, we will use it for other type of very special occasion... we will eat it anyway :(

Many Thanks... a delicious mission!

[CnK] The 'Nicole' Team

Chikka, Nicole & Kazuma

(We are still waiting for the CHOCOLATE Mission "B"

ChocoEmail: Sent on Apr. 2nd

ChocoName: Received on Apr. 6th

ChocoMission: Sent on Apr. 9th

ChocoMission: :ph34r: waiting...)

Edited by kazuma