MISSION: Operation CHOCOLATE!

PengoFamily

Menace66:

Received name: YES :anibad:

Sent today but it is going international.

Received:

Mrs. Menace66:

Received name: YES :grin:

Sent today but it going down under so it will take a while.

Received: :( Received it today and it had two candy bars which was really nice because I had my grandson. Then I got sneaky antler and Hollora's pathtag. That is so cute. Thank you Hollora. It was really, really nice.

:) Glad you liked it and Grandson was there to enjoy too! Saw Wildlife Muggles on your list - so knew Antlers would do. The pathtag commorates my first Letterboxing Stamp which was the turtle (cause I could carve that). Again - glad you enjoyed!

Operation CHOCOLATE Mission One

ChocoEmail Sent - yes

ChocoName Received - yes

ChocoMission Sent - Posted some very KIWI chocolate today 9th April

It's going north - hopefully will arrive next week: 3 to 5 working days quoted. :anibad:

ChocoMission Received - :grin: waiting.....

Operation CHOCOLATE Mission Two

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

ChocoName Received - Oh, someone from a cooler climate.

ChocoMission Sent - 9 April 4pm handed over the counter at NZ POST shop.

hopefully will arrive next week: 3 to 5 working days quoted.

ChocoMission Received - :( waiting.....

CHOCOLATE Mission "H"

ChocoEmail: Sent on Apr. 2nd

ChocoName: Received on Apr. 6th

ChocoMission: Sent on Apr. 9th

ChocoMission: B) waiting...

CHOCOLATE Mission "B"

ChocoEmail: Sent on Apr. 2nd

ChocoName: Received on Apr. 6th

ChocoMission: Sent on Apr. 9th

ChocoMission: B) waiting...

Kazuma, geocaching-italia.com

1). ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

2). ChocoName Received - Yes, 4/6

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, dropped off late 4/7 for mailing 4/8

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes, received 4/9

Received a nice package today:

95df8701-f02d-49a3-a4c8-6ca6ebbf9fa5.jpg

Some chocolates (2 gone, one to go), a Kidney Geojelly 3 and Sisters.

Thanks, donorgirl!

It's going north - hopefully will arrive next week: 3 to 5 working days quoted. B)

Good luck with that... NZ Post severely under estimate every other Postal Systems delivery times. Sad - but true. 3-5 days usually means 5 to infinity days B)

True - Op Sunshine sent 5 weeks ago..... still not arrived.

Mind you - I do get coins from the States here within 7 days of mailing. From the UK within 5 days.

Once got a large package from UK 3 days after I ordered it!

NZ Post seem fast on sorting and delivering this end.

So I wonder where the hold up is going the other direction.

Operation Chocolate Struck Today!!!

I had my hand on the doorknob leaving to go caching at the zoo when the doorbell rang. I thought oh my I'm going to be late but then I looked at the box and I knew I had to open it up. Its good he came when he did as the sun was shining on the porch. Any way the box had in it dark raspberry AND dark chocolate silk smidgens. I'm eating some of the raspberry chocolate (wonderful stuff!!) as I am typing this and soon will try out the smidgens. :o Somebody is spoiling me and I'm loving every minute of it!! :) Thanks SO much to the chocolate bandit as I have no idea who you are! The little bonus (the coin) I've been told is coming in a separate mailer. That makes twice that I will be surprised--cool!!!

ChocoEmail Sent -yes

ChocoName Received -yes

ChocoMission Sent -

I've bought two chocolate bars in the last two days - foolishly, I've left them on my desk at work and a co-worker has come in and said mmmmm...chocolate. What could I do - we shared them.

I will get one today and put it straight into the mailer (with the coin)

ChocoMission Received - No

2). ChocoName Received - Yes, 4/6

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, dropped off late 4/7 for mailing 4/8

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes, received 4/9

Received a nice package today:

95df8701-f02d-49a3-a4c8-6ca6ebbf9fa5.jpg

Some chocolates (2 gone, one to go), a Kidney Geojelly 3 and Sisters.

Thanks, donorgirl!

Glad you liked the chocolate and the coins. I really enjoyed sending them!

Cinnabear was so excited with her chocolate mission, we had to take a quick photo before we left for Guide camp. She was extremely excited to see the pathtag too for she has decided to start her pathtag collection. Chantal, I can't thank you enough for your generosity!

HPIM1487.jpg

oh thanks!! how did you know i was starting a pathtag collection?!? :lol:cinnabear :lol:

I received my chocolate mission today too. WoW! That was super fast. It didn't last long enough to even take a photo. I received a Cadbury milk chocolate bar and a Cadbury Turkish bar. I LOVE Cadbury chocolate. We don't have the turkish ones here (in my area.) PengoBeky and PengoDaddy shared the chocolate too ...you should have seen us. LOL

I also received a beautiful Rome Coliseum geocoin, an oakbuck and a beautiful postcard.

Thanks so much!!

Goooey ChocoMission #1:

2). ChocoName Received - Yes

3). ChocoMission Sent - Oui, posté aujourd'hui (12/04/2008) à pays "C"

4). ChocoMission Received

Goooey ChocoMission #2:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, posted today (12/04/2008) to country "U"

rattusbaggus Goooey ChocoMission:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Ma 's e do thoil e Yes, posted today (12/04/2008) to country "S"

PS. Apologies if my quick google & wikipedia translations offend anyone - it was not intention.

Edited by keewee

Reluctantly, I have finished my research taste testing and my mission is on its way

I had to buy extra chocolate to ensure those bought for the mission were not compromised prior to posting. The diversion worked! :) :)

I too, purchased some special New Zealand chocolate to send..... but alas it only comes in large boxes, so it could not be posted as a flat package.

hmmm, what to do - a hard choice. mmmmmm

Fortunately there was an alternative to be mailed.

Reluctantly, I have finished my research taste testing and my mission is on its way

I had to buy extra chocolate to ensure those bought for the mission were not compromised prior to posting. The diversion worked! B):mellow:

I too, purchased some special New Zealand chocolate to send..... but alas it only comes in large boxes, so it could not be posted as a flat package.

hmmm, what to do - a hard choice. mmmmmm

Fortunately there was an alternative to be mailed.

Yes, I hunted out something on the chocolate theme that I understand to be unique to us (or our region); another form I included I'm not that sure it us unique to us, and the last one I know not to be unique to us. :):)

Edited by keewee

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes biggrin.gif

ChocoName Received - Yes biggrin.gif

ChocoMission Sent - Yes (10th April) biggrin.gif

ChocoMission Received - Yes :)

A mailer from England arrived today, with a Cadbury Dairy Milk "Delicious Dark" Chocolate bar and two coins inside :)

I will have to look up the coins, one is a light bulb and one is round, both say "Jan and the Percey Boys" and I have never seen them before, but like them a lot! I have to leave for the weekend so I will post pictures later...

Thank you very much!!! B):mellow::unsure:

Mrs usyoopers

ChocoEmail Sent- yeppers

ChocoName Received- got it!

ChocoMission Sent- starting a long trip on 4-7

ChocoMission Received-

The other yooper

ChocoEmail sent- did it for him!

ChocoName Received- got it!

ChocoMission Sent- starting a long trip on 4-7

ChocoMission Received-yahoo! It's here...4-12

Tom is one of the lucky souls to get some international chocolate...it came all the way from Sweden from grodan&fiabus. We haven't gotten into it yet but it looks very good, one with hazel nuts and one without. Don't tell him but I did sneak into the jelly beans! The coin is the "Leaf no cache unfound"....a really cute head of lettuce! Many thanks for the sweet surprise to grodan&fiabus!!!

Tom is one of the lucky souls to get some international chocolate...it came all the way from Sweden from grodan&fiabus. We haven't gotten into it yet but it looks very good, one with hazel nuts and one without. Don't tell him but I did sneak into the jelly beans! The coin is the "Leaf no cache unfound"....a really cute head of lettuce! Many thanks for the sweet surprise to grodan&fiabus!!!

Glad it´s there! Good to hear you like it. Thought the lettucecoin would be nice since I think you like garndening. Enjoy!

grodan Karin.

I received my chocolate mission today too. WoW! That was super fast. It didn't last long enough to even take a photo. I received a Cadbury milk chocolate bar and a Cadbury Turkish bar. I LOVE Cadbury chocolate. We don't have the turkish ones here (in my area.) PengoBeky and PengoDaddy shared the chocolate too ...you should have seen us. LOL

I also received a beautiful Rome Coliseum geocoin, an oakbuck and a beautiful postcard.

Thanks so much!!

;):D

Glad you liked it, i bought 2 of each and had the others all for me...

I did a quick look through your coins list and noticed that you didn't have the Rome one.

Glad you ejoyed. Looking forward to mine arriving.

Laura

My first chocolate mission arrived yesterday. Yay. A wonderful package from fiabus (of grodan & fiabus) with a postcard, some stickers, a flag, jellybeans (didn't see much of these - rattusbaggus wandered off with them and by the time we'd noticed... well... there weren't a whole lot of em left :mad:), pin, a cool cockatoo coins, and a block of fruit and nut chocolate. Yummy. :P

08choco01a.jpg

Thanks for the mission :P

+++++++++++

Goooey ChocoMission #1:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Oui, posté aujourd'hui (12/04/2008) à pays "C"

4). ChocoMission Received - Yes, 12/04/08, all the way from fiabus in Sweeden :D

Goooey ChocoMission #2:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes, posted today (12/04/2008) to country "U"

rattusbaggus Goooey ChocoMission:

3). ChocoMission Sent - Ma 's e do thoil e Yes, posted today (12/04/2008) to country "S"

Edited by keewee

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes biggrin.gif

ChocoName Received - Yes biggrin.gif

ChocoMission Sent - Yes (10th April) biggrin.gif

ChocoMission Received - Yes :mad:

A mailer from England arrived today, with a Cadbury Dairy Milk "Delicious Dark" Chocolate bar and two coins inside :D

I will have to look up the coins, one is a light bulb and one is round, both say "Jan and the Percey Boys" and I have never seen them before, but like them a lot! I have to leave for the weekend so I will post pictures later...

Thank you very much!!! :P:D:P

:D Im glad it got to you safe - Bob

My first chocolate mission arrived yesterday. Yay. A wonderful package from fiabus (of grodan & fiabus) with a postcard, some stickers, a flag, jellybeans (didn't see much of these - rattusbaggus wandered off with them and by the time we'd noticed... well... there weren't a whole lot of em left laughing.gif), pin, a cool cockatoo coins, and a block of fruit and nut chocolate. Yummy. smile.gif

That was fast to get to NZ from Sweden!! Put it in the mail early morning of tuesday 8 april.

Glad you liked it!

Sorry for our delay, but our missions will both go out on Monday, with Val starting a new job this week it was very hectic around here with the changing schedules.

Val's Mission

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes (Monday Morning)

4). ChocoMission Received - Not Yet

Barry's Mission

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yes (Monday Morning)

4). ChocoMission Received - Not Yet

Sorry again for the delay

Barry and Val of sweetlife

Cannot remember if I posted, but...for both missions...

1). ChocoEmail Sent - Yup

2). ChocoName Received - Yup

3). ChocoMission Sent - Yup

4). ChocoMission Received - one received

I received 3 bars of chocolately goodness (mmmmmm) and a Guardian geocoin :laughing: THANKS! We'll post a picture later, when Brenda receives her mission too.

Operation CHOCOLATE Mission One

ChocoEmail Sent - yes

ChocoName Received - yes

ChocoMission Sent - Will be sent on Wednesday April 16th (delay due to particular chocolate not being avaliable)

ChocoMission Received - Nope

Operation CHOCOLATE Mission Two

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

ChocoName Received - Yes

ChocoMission Sent - Will be sent on Wednesday April 16th (delay due to particular chocolate not being avaliable)

ChocoMission Received - Nope

ummmm, chocolate! Email sent for 2 missions, the other yooper didn't want to settle for 1/2 a candy bar!

Daniel from Jan and the Percey boys got his packet today I am told that it was a very generous parcel, but by the time I got home from work there was just 3 squares of white chocolate left and 2 little boys who couldnt eat all their tea!!!!!!

So thanks guys and thanks for the Geocaching key and the chip

Bob

Sorry there is no photo but If I didnt see it there is no ways you guys can

ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

ChocoName Received - April 6

ChocoMission Sent - April 9

ChocoMission Received - Yes! April 14 :huh::ph34r:

I got my chocolate mission in the mail today! A lovely symbology coin, a cute pathtag and a box of delicious smarties! They taste both different and better than those sold here.

Thank you! and Tack!

chocomission.jpg

Today I received a card which says:

I tried a dessert

called

"Death by Chocolate,"

but it only

made me stronger.

And a Sarris Milk Chocolate bar made in Canonsburg PA. And an American Cacher coin which I didn't have. (Good Job, I know I am a pain!) I do believe I have sleuthed out my anonymous benefactor and I am truly looking forward to enjoying this rare chocolate... I think as a midnight snack.

Thank you so much to my benefactor and to Pengo Family for running this !!!

This was fun!!

Edited: Sigh, I didn't make it to midnight snack, I just had to try it. umm ummm good !!

Edited by Toojin & Bart

Brenda received her mission today...she was thrilled! A Parisii geocoin and a some Lindt chocolates...yum! She did share her chocolate with mom and Heather, but I don't think that I can convince her to give up the coin (darn!). A big thanks to both of our partners in coins-n-chocolate! EXCELLENT coins, EXCELLENT chocolates!

Mom's goodies

DSC01971.jpg

Brenda's goodies

DSC02018.jpg

Edited by DresselDragons

my chocomission :rolleyes:

1.) choco email sent yes

2.) choconame recieved yes

3.) chocomission sent yes

4.) chocomission recievedyes

THANK YOU TANK HOUNDS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COIN AND FOR THE PATHTAG AND OF COURSE THE COCOLATE... ;)

YOU GIVE ME MY FIRST PATHTAG AND I LOVE IT :laughing:

18231b7d-a807-4253-9611-33960ed5554d.jpg

Edited by lorca.nl