MISSION: Operation CHOCOLATE!

PengoFamily

I wish the sunshine mission was over, still waiting for mine. But was told it is on its way so the sun will shine soon. :laughing:

OK...just gotta say...LOVE THE AVATAR!! That's great! Your's also the 2005 Renegade? Mine's got the moonroof instead of the lightbar!!

OK, back to CHOCOLATE!!!

Oh yeah, we have twins. I have really enjoyed the ride. Was wondering how long until you noticed the picture. Tried to make it as close to yours as I could. Kind of like double vision! :ph34r:

I wish the sunshine mission was over, still waiting for mine. But was told it is on its way so the sun will shine soon. :huh:

OK...just gotta say...LOVE THE AVATAR!! That's great! Your's also the 2005 Renegade? Mine's got the moonroof instead of the lightbar!!

OK, back to CHOCOLATE!!!

Oh yeah, we have twins. I have really enjoyed the ride. Was wondering how long until you noticed the picture. Tried to make it as close to yours as I could. Kind of like double vision! :)

Thought I was reading my own post at first lol!!! You got it pretty close!! :)

Avroair....that bunny already has a bite out of it!! ;)

I wasn't going to get in since I still have an outstanding B'day mission I need to work on....but you guys sure are making it hard on me! Feeling the urge.....must fight....can't weaken.......

besides, you said choco bar....my pretzels don't count!

Absolutely no way I could ignore this one, chocolate has been my life long addiction...

Yes I'm a chocoholic!!! :laughing:

Would love to try some international choc bars so I'm in for a couple of these missions :)

Did someone says there was a coin involved as well? Bonus :P

Welcome back!!

Mission #1:

1). ChocoEmail Sent - Yes

2). ChocoName Received

3). ChocoMission Sent

4). ChocoMission Received

Mission #2:

2). ChocoName Received

3). ChocoMission Sent

rattusbaggus Mission:

2). ChocoName Received

3). ChocoMission Sent

When you eat your Smarties,

Do you eat the red ones last?

Do you suck them very slowly,

Or crunch them very fast?

Eat those candy-coated chocolates,

But tell me when I ask,

I never knew Smarties weren't available in the States! :D I guess I just assumed everyone had access.

Now Coffee Crisp! Up until late 2006 you could only get them in Canada. I think they are available across the US now too.

But tell me when I ask,

I never knew Smarties weren't available in the States! :D I guess I just assumed everyone had access.

Now Coffee Crisp! Up until late 2006 you could only get them in Canada. I think they are available across the US now too.

The only Smarties I've only seen has been those that are about 1/8 inch thick , 1/4 inch round, come in a cellophane package - twisted on the 2 ends And are "fruit?" flavored.

:):D

But tell me when I ask,

The only Smarties I've only seen has been those that are about 1/8 inch thick , 1/4 inch round, come in a cellophane package - twisted on the 2 ends And are "fruit?" flavored - pressed sugar substance.

:):D

The only Smarties I've only seen has been those that are about 1/8 inch thick , 1/4 inch round, come in a cellophane package - twisted on the 2 ends And are "fruit?" flavored - pressed sugar substance.

:laughing::rolleyes:

The story goes (according to Wikipedia) that Forrest Mars and a member of the Rowntree family were visiting Spain and came across soldiers eating pellets of chocolate coated in a hard sugary coating. This prevented the soldiers' hands from getting messy.

Mr. Rowntree took the idea and created 'Smarties' for the British company Rowntree Mackintosh. Mr. Mars and his partner R. Bruce Murrie bought the rights to produce it in the US, but there was already a product called Smarties (they're called Rockets here in Canada). So he and his partner simply used their initials and called them M&Ms.

So, Smarties and M&Ms are identical -- same recipe and everything. Just different names.

Now I know what smarties are!! Never knew they were M&Ms LOL If others have certain chocolates that they really crave maybe post them? Like a chocolate seeking list? LMAO I love all kinds of chocolate but the kind that is dark and raspberry flavored I wished I knew the name as I found it at Christmas. I guess I will have to go sample a few before I can choose what to send. Oh darn! :) Yum Yum

Now I know what smarties are!! Never knew they were M&Ms LOL If others have certain chocolates that they really crave maybe post them? Like a chocolate seeking list? LMAO I love all kinds of chocolate but the kind that is dark and raspberry flavored I wished I knew the name as I found it at Christmas. I guess I will have to go sample a few before I can choose what to send. Oh darn! <_< Yum Yum

You mean like ME liking WHITE Chocolate or a smooth milk chocolate :unsure:

Just a reminder that you have until tomorrow night 6pm EST to sign up for this mission. Don't want to miss any chocoholic geocoiners out there. <_<

I also hope that you don't mind if I participate in a mission. I can't resist any kind of chocolate and shiny geocoin. :unsure:

I just returned home and found this mission, it has to be 6 o'clock somewhere, I want CHOCOLATE>>>>>

Ok, it doesn't even have to be a big bar since a regular Snickers can last me a year. But oh boy is it good when it is frozen and you carry it out to the outhouse, :D :D :D Or you could just leave it there since it is snowing in CHugiak again today.

:D

Phew! All the missions have been emailed. A total of 68 missions!! Thanks everyone who signed up. If you signed up and did not receive a mission please let me know asap. (Please check spam folder too.)

This is suppose to be a quick and easy mission. Please don't stress over people's seeking lists. Please mail out THIS week an unactivated geocoin (or non trackable) and a chocolate bar... a piece of cardboard may help keep the chocolate from getting squished.

Please update this thread once you mail and and receive your mission so that I can keep track too. <_< If something happens please contact me as well....just want to make sure everyone receives a mission.

Thanks! :unsure:

1). ChocoEmail Sent - Yep

2). ChocoName Received - Yep

3). ChocoMission Sent

Now comes the fun part--the research. The protocol of this research study is all set up and consists of sampling many different types of chocolate so I can decide what to send!!! <_<

gardengorilla's mission:

2). ChocoName Received -yes 6 april

3). ChocoMission Sent

cinnabear's mission:

2). ChocoName Received -yes 6 april

3). ChocoMission Sent

Woohoo! Can't wait!!!!

<_< well, I won't be sending MY favorite chocolate bar, since the person specified no nuts or dark chocolate :D

But, I will get one on the way very soon!

Well if you really NEED to send that chocolate bar to someone then I will volunteer to be the recipient!! :D

I may need to do some taste testing myself....need to have quality control over these missions. LOL :unsure: