MISSION: Operation CHOCOLATE!

PengoFamily

OPERATION CHOCOLATE!!

With the sunshine mission over I thought it would be nice to have another easy mission, one that will bring some more joy and some yummy goodness your way.

So here's the deal. This is going to be a SHORT, quick and easy mission.

It's one coin, trackable or non-trackable, that's all.

The catch of the mission, though, is that you need to mail it in the next week or so, AND, you need to include your favorite chocolate bar with it. So 1 geocoin and 1 chocolate bar.

This isn't meant to be a break the bank mission, nor is it meant to be a mission where you have to research and trade for coins. It should be nothing more than a chocolate bar and a coin.

The coin should just be something that you pick and decide to send, something you like that brings a smile to your face and that you think would bring a smile to the face of the person you're sending it to. I will be asking if the recipients have allergies and just ask to respect this please. There are soooo many chocolate bar choices out there it should be fairly easy to do.

So, if you're in, send me an email with your full name and address. Since it's a simple chocolate bar and coin mission, I won't be asking if you're willing to send it overseas or not. Shipping costs should be minimal.

Please email the following information to:

Caching Name:

Real Name and Address:

Any allergies and if so to what?:

chocolatemission (AT) gmail.com (not through my profile please)

I'll give until Saturday, April 5th 18:00 Eastern Standard time to sign up and I'll then send out your recipient on Sunday

Remember, let's keep it really simple, just a chocolate bar and a coin and let's bring a smile to someone's face!

Please update the thread with your progress too! And PLEASE DO NOT participate if you do not intend to fulfill your end of the mission. If something happens after you sign up please let me know too! Thanks! :)

Edited by PengoFamily

Oooh, I would love to participate, but my favorite chocolate bar weights 100 gr, plus a coin, that means I would have to pay 8 EUR (about 12$) just for the postage of the mission (everything over 100 gr costs 8 EUR...) :) Sorry, I can't afford that at the moment... :D

Edited by Steinwälzer

Oooh, I would love to participate, but my favorite chocolate bar weights 100 gr, plus a coin, that means I would have to pay 8 EUR (about 12$) just for the postage of the mission (everything over 100 gr costs 8 EUR...) :D Sorry, I can't afford that at the moment... :P

I am sorry. :) If you find something smaller and change your mind please sign up.

Hehe, Naomi, I can buy your chocolate at our local IKEA store which is 10 km from my home :P But you could miss something, our Ritter Sport chocolate comes in much different flavours :P:D

I guess I sign up asking to get an European secret person. And maybe I get the chance to try some chocolate from New Zealand :)

Oh, how I hate those terrible high shipping costs :)

MMMM, marabou! :D The fine swedish chocolate. Nice for gifts.

I´m in, how nice to get both coins and chocolate in the same package. MM, I love chocolate.

Have sent email for two missions, figured fiabus might need some chocolate too :) .

We hope to get some goodies from abroad, always fun to try some new flavours.

grodan from grodan & fiabus, Sweden

UGH! Tapped Out, burned out, trying to cut back on the chocolate for the up coming race (2 days nutella free :P ), too much going on and just when I could use and want chocolate most.... would have loved to do this mission but just not reasonable right now :P Maybe there'll be another one like it down the road :D Have to remind myself NOT to look in here when the pictures start coming in :)

UGH! Tapped Out, burned out, trying to cut back on the chocolate for the up coming race (2 days nutella free :) ), too much going on and just when I could use and want chocolate most.... would have loved to do this mission but just not reasonable right now :D Maybe there'll be another one like it down the road :P Have to remind myself NOT to look in here when the pictures start coming in :P

awww that's too bad...can't we twist your arm just a little?? You have stronger will power than me!!

Edited by PengoFamily

Mmmmmm my favourite kind of mission!

After the mammoth chocolate/geocoin exchange I did with 57Chevy, I went ahead with an exchange with a new Canadian geocacher by the name of Los Quequitos who I met through Facebook, and introduced to caching (how weird is this world becoming?) :)

Then I got the most marvellous mission from Mousekakat (Mmmmm Tofifee!!).

Chocolate and geocoins are the BEST kind of mission!

I'm in!!!

PS If you could pair me up with a Canadian, French, Belgian, Swiss, or Swedish cacher that would be great :D hehehe I LOVE their chocolate!

This mission is also a great way to get people out caching - we have to work off all this chocolate somehow!

MMMMMMMMMM.............Chocolate.... I should NOT be participating, but my fingers are typing of their own accord!!!! I would LOVE to try something from Europe since everone seems to keep talking about their yummmy chocolate. Now to pick my favorite.... now that is hard, I have a couple in mind. How big are the mailers? LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Well..... count me in!!!! please........ :laughing: