Coins on the block to help our event!

Rockin Roddy

We have now listed 2 auctions to help offset the costs of hosting our Lazy Hayes Days II event!

Auction 1 is the Gold v1 Rainforst Jewel froggie Tsunrisebey designed! This is an AWESOME coin, I was really torn on putting this up for auction...but the event comes first! Gold v1 coin with 17 jewels...this is a HTF coin!! Tsun did an GREAT job with these coins, even the latest version is HTF!!

The second auction involves BOTH the RE and XLE 2007 Lazy Hayes Days event coins! ONLY 10 of the gold XLE event coins were produced, all but 2 of those went to our volunteers last year, only 1 has been sold and that was to benefit last year's event! These are TRUE XLE's, they will NEVER be available again unless you can get one of the other 9 holders to part with theirs...good luck!! There is a mistake on the listing, there were actually 100 RE coins and 10 XLE for a total mint of 110 coins. BOTH the RE and XLE are now completely GONE, this is your LAST CHANCE to buy these coins!

ALL proceeds will go straight to this year's event costs, so PLEASE bid generously! THANKS for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290218929087

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=019

OUCH...I guess there's no interest in these coins?? Maybe I should have kept them for prizes for the event....

OH YEAH....less than 13 hours left before these are GIVEN away!! Anyone wishing to get some HTF coins dirt cheap, now's your chance!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

The auctions for coins to benefit this event ends in less than 6 hours!! This will be your last chnce to get that one coin that only had 10 minted--gold Lazy Hayes gold XLE. All these cvoins are great and since I can't bid on my own auctions I think that others fo you should jump right in there! All are trackable...

Rainforest Jewel V1 I forgot to put the word geocoin in the title so you won't find it by searching for geocoins and it already had a bid when I realized my mistake

Lazy Hayes Event Gold XLE AND Regular

CONGRATS to the very lucky bidders who got in on the AWESOME deals these coins turned out to be!! WOW!

THANKS for helping us to raise money for our event, this money will go straight to helping buy this year's coins!! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Thanks also to all who took the time to look!!

aaaawwww maaan........ somehow I missed those auctions, sighhhhhhh

Rod, will you have any of the Lazy Hayes coins up for sale?

We'll have them soon...the sales will be opened to event attendees first. With only 75 attendee coins made, there might not be many left over though! I know we'll be auctioning off an LE of them when they come in...gotta pay for the event!! Maybe I'll just sell it at the event though during the silent auction...not sure.

Would there be interest for an LE event coin from this year??

Pictures for the coin (final artwork) can be seen on our event info page found at the bottom of our event page!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy