TB Graveyard in SA?

cincol

Is there a TB Graveyard in South Africa where MIA TB's and GC's can be laid to rest? I have seen many in different parts of the world. Here is an example - GCJPM7. If not, I would like to set one up for laying South African travellers to rest, or travellers that went MIA in South Africa.

Thoughts on the subject would be appreciated. :laughing:

cincol

TB Graveyards are no longer permitted.

The correct method of "burying" a lost traveller is to mark it as missing using the drop-down menu on the right which normally says "Recalculate distance". Click to open the menu, and select "Mark Item Missing". This moves the traveller to an "Unknown Location".

Hope this helps :laughing:

TB Graveyards are no longer permitted.

The correct method of "burying" a lost traveller is to mark it as missing using the drop-down menu on the right which normally says "Recalculate distance". Click to open the menu, and select "Mark Item Missing". This moves the traveller to an "Unknown Location".

Hope this helps :laughing:

Hi Fish Eagle

Thanks for the clarification on this w.r.t. creating a new cache. Yes, I have marked my GC's as "missing" but having seen the graveyard caches thought that it would have been a nice idea to have placed mine in a SA graveyard, if there was one, as they went missing in SA. My alternative idea was to create one if there wasn't an existing one, but you have answered that question in your response. :laughing:

cincol

You'll notice that we have some of our MIA travellers "parked" in our unpublished coin collection cache. This is temporary, pending our decision whether to put a copy into the field, or bury the traveller. Should we decide to bury the traveller, we'll mark it as missing and move to to an "Unknown location" for it's final RIP.