I love good service and good products

churchrules

I know most are quick to point out when they receive bad service or bad products, so I thought I would point out the great service and products I received this past week.

This past Saturday was my son's tenth birthday and for his party he wanted a geocache theme. I went out and bought three ammo boxes, found a good location for all three. Went to party packages and filled them right up with trinkets for each kid to have at the party. Then it hit me, I had no "real" geocache products in the caches. Here is where my props begin, I went to Landsharkz.ca to order a geocoin and a pin. Not really that big of a purchase, but it was important to me and my son. When I did the final check out on the website it said allow four to six weeks for delivery. My heart sank! With a hope and a prayer I emailed the website explaining the situation. Helen from Landsharkz emailed me the next day and told me she would send it express in a gift envelope. I received the package on Thursday and the birthday party was a hit and my son loved the geocoin and pin. The Geko geocoin is one of the best I've seen too. Anyways, props to Landsharkz for good service and good products! :laughing: