Stats

Bobmo38

I am fairly new at the geochaching having found only 275. I noticed looking at profiles of people that have found our first cache we hid, they have their cache statistics listed. My question is what is the most popular and easiest to use free program to down load my stats into? Would appreciate any help. :unsure:

Bobmo38

I am fairly new at the geochaching having found only 275. I noticed looking at profiles of people that have found our first cache we hid, they have their cache statistics listed. My question is what is the most popular and easiest to use free program to down load my stats into? Would appreciate any help. :laughing:

Bobmo38

When you go to their profile look at the bottom of the page and it will tell you what program they used. All are free as far as I know. Pick the one you like best and down load it. Some you have to be using GSAK to generate the stats and some you don't. 00020287.gif

I am fairly new at the geochaching having found only 275. I noticed looking at profiles of people that have found our first cache we hid, they have their cache statistics listed. My question is what is the most popular and easiest to use free program to down load my stats into? Would appreciate any help. :)

Bobmo38

If it's just mainly your personal stats your interested in. Itsnotaboutthenumbers.com is a good one! Shows you more personal stats than you ever wanted to know. I find the county maps cool.

I am fairly new at the geochaching having found only 275. I noticed looking at profiles of people that have found our first cache we hid, they have their cache statistics listed. My question is what is the most popular and easiest to use free program to down load my stats into? Would appreciate any help. :)

Bobmo38

If it's just mainly your personal stats your interested in. Itsnotaboutthenumbers.com is a good one! Shows you more personal stats than you ever wanted to know. I find the county maps cool.

Ditto :D

Bobmo38

:D Ya know Bobmo38... stats really don't matter...no-one looks at the numbers or tracks your standings. It's all just a game. :P ( ps..did ya know we are 3 ahead of KWVERS! as of 15:44 today?)

Enjoy!!!! Welcome to geo-caching!!

I am fairly new at the geochaching having found only 275. I noticed looking at profiles of people that have found our first cache we hid, they have their cache statistics listed. My question is what is the most popular and easiest to use free program to down load my stats into? Would appreciate any help. :ph34r:

Bobmo38

:laughing: Ya know Bobmo38... stats really don't matter...no-one looks at the numbers or tracks your standings. It's all just a game. ;) ( ps..did ya know we are 3 ahead of KWVERS! as of 15:44 today?)

Enjoy!!!! Welcome to geo-caching!!

I use FindStatGen3. It's a macro that you use in GSAK. Once you get it set up the way you like it's easy to update.

Edited by Toby's Gang

I am fairly new at the geochaching having found only 275. I noticed looking at profiles of people that have found our first cache we hid, they have their cache statistics listed. My question is what is the most popular and easiest to use free program to down load my stats into? Would appreciate any help. :laughing:

Bobmo38

I like that one too because it has a lot of interesting stats. It's super easy to use. You just upload your "My Finds" query (you don't even have to unzip it) and the It'sNotAboutTheNumbers site does it's thing. :ph34r:

I am fairly new at the geochaching having found only 275. I noticed looking at profiles of people that have found our first cache we hid, they have their cache statistics listed. My question is what is the most popular and easiest to use free program to down load my stats into? Would appreciate any help. :ph34r:

Bobmo38

I like that one too because it has a lot of interesting stats. It's super easy to use. You just upload your "My Finds" query (you don't even have to unzip it) and the It'sNotAboutTheNumbers site does it's thing. :laughing:

This is a good way to find out if you've accidently double logged a cache somewhere too--well, unless you are from Wisconsin, of course.

Bobmo38

I like that one too because it has a lot of interesting stats. It's super easy to use. You just upload your "My Finds" query (you don't even have to unzip it) and the It'sNotAboutTheNumbers site does it's thing. :laughing:

%^( double post. Edited by Snake & Rooster