"Grabbing" a TB from a current holder.

Truscott

If I "grab" a TB...so I can log it (where I meant to log it) can the holder "grab" it back?

I live west of Lubbock Texas. Took a trip to San Antonio (about 500 miles one way) Put the TB in a cache near the Riverwalk on March 28. Got home late (almost midnight) on the 29th.....intending to log it in....also, since I had forgotten, I intended to dip it in one of my own cache's near my home so it would get credit for the trip to San Antonio (it is my daughter's TB and I want her to see it get as many miles as possible). Anyway, when I got home, the TB had already been taken out of the cache, with a couple of note...

1..found bug not logged in 2 will wait till it gets log 3. gonna go ahead and start it (and logs it)

those notes are NOTE word for word quotes...but that what they meant.

Can I "grab" it....go log it when (and with the previous date) like I meant to? I have emailed the holder to see if they will help me out (if they are reasonably sane....the are in bed!) Thanks

Truscott

Yes, you'll need to do a Grab, back log the TB and Retrieve it back out. Then the current holder can Grab it back into their inventory. Later I'll show you which logs you can delete, but let's get this done first.

By the way I see that cacher finally logged BelleTrax out of that cache.

Yes, you'll need to do a Grab, back log the TB and Retrieve it back out. Then the current holder can Grab it back into their inventory. Later I'll show you which logs you can delete, but let's get this done first.

By the way I see that cacher finally logged BelleTrax out of that cache.

Thanks.......yes "BelleTrax" is logged! Also, the TB I was asking about "grabbing" I think is straight. The current holder replied to my email and I think we got it.

Thanks again for the help!

Bill "Truscott"