How do I find "found caches" on my GPS'r

hayndog

Your caches are still listed as Waypoints. (Find, Waypoints). You can't see them as Geocaches any more, because when you marked them as 'Found', the icon was changed from a closed to an open trunk. This is done to filter out found caches from the Find, Geocaches menu.

You can also look at your calendar and see a listing of the caches found on a given day.

- - -

I have a new GPSmap 60Cx and as I was finding caches today one of my options was to list them as found, can I now pull up a list of the caches I found somewhere on the unit?

Thanks

You can switch between caches to find and found caches in the GeoCache waypoint list. To do this press Find -> GeoCache -> Menu then highlight Show Found Cache and press Enter. To switch back to showing caches you have not found, select Show Cache Not Found from the same menu.

The main waypoint list shows all of your user waypoints and will show you both caches found and caches not found.