What would you spend your money on if geocoins didn't exist?

avroair

Go out hunting for Chocolate Again..........

Remember when my folks used to con me that the trees with the white barks (birch if I remember) made the Toblerone triangle chocos. Can remember vividly walking around for ages finding chocos everywhere.

Oh Hell....I really hope I get AvroAir in the choco mission - a BUNNY will do just fine - That a Bunny Coin!!!

I'm Hooked.........(Arn't we all????)

With the money, I would go for a trip north, so I can see the Northen Selas. Sorry I do not know if I wrote it correct! I am talking about the strange lights in the scy during night (I think), that you can see in North countries, close to Arctic zone! It must be something amazing! Well..it is unigue so...

I heard that some places have very long nights!!! Nights can last for some months! I would like to see that too!!!

I would like a nice fire pit like this one. There are some nice benches plus room

inbetween for those who like there own chairs. We have a nice little pit now

but this would be my ideal one. Our daughter just loves it when we have bon-fires

and friends come over. Gotta have hot dogs and marshmellows.

3f9763dd-38fd-400a-8a72-e9ce54908a89.jpg

I said bulbs, right?

The photo is from last year. So far this year, they are just fresh green shoots. I've still got a couple of weeks before spring really hits.

306db6ed-0705-450c-a57b-cd541546e12a.jpg

Editing: Okay. Have no idea how to load photos. Editing is about trying to get it to work!

Edited by Vanelle

Hey GBOTS, does that lake there freeze over? Gotta be able to Ice fish! :laughing:

If it does, well, it would be the perfect spot.

We took those pictures on a summer hike, right now, I'm sure it's still frozen over and under about 10 feet of snow.

"Yep, my first tattoo [ does it hurts ]"

Just when they should be using a multi needle and keep going back and forth to "fill in".

You'll enjoy the results :laughing:

Oke, i am pass out

i am a real wimp, so may i join too when i buy geocaching tattoos [10 pack]

logo_home.gif

You could still come on over :rolleyes: and watch us get tattoos!

Maybe you can place a webcam and can we speak via computer

I would really like a hot tub. That way when my geocaching friends come over

for Beer and Beef brisket we could hop in the hot tub afterwards. :o

bdae4d39-0819-4fcc-a722-9ec46d91feec.jpg

:o what a tub!!! :D

This reminds me the joke with the explerer and the canibals!

an Explorer was cought from a canibal tribe, and the put him in a big cauldron with water and vegetables..... and then in fire!

The chief f the canibals was watching the magician- cooker to go all the time and hit the explorer on the head!

- Why you are doing this? Is it to see if the diner is reday? Is it to see if the meat is well cooked? The chief asked...and took the answer....

- NO! It is becasue this stupid explorer is eating all the potatoes and carots!!!!! :D

Ok, now my post obout the money!

I would like to see strange places and hotels! I am mostly talking about the ice hotel!!!

Hey, You know, they are not accepting Darvevle there anymore! Last time he went, he started making holes in the hotel to fish!!! :o

Darvevle, I am kiding, ok? I do not mean anything bad! To be honest, I would like to see ice fishing from close! But...this is going to be in my next post! :o

I would like to see strange places and hotels! I am mostly talking about the ice hotel!!!

Hey, You know, they are not accepting Darvevle there anymore! Last time he went, he started making holes in the hotel to fish!!! :o

Darvevle, I am kiding, ok? I do not mean anything bad! To be honest, I would like to see ice fishing from close! But...this is going to be in my next post! :D

:D:o:D

I would make a travel around the world to find a good wizard who can change me for a day in a polar bear (i wonder how it`s to be a polarbear).

then i will look for daredevile on the ice bring him to the fish.

we cache the fish and eat them together for lunch.

ijsbeer.JPG

0f1a_12.JPG

USD750+SH

What price childhood's memories and ideals?

it is a wonderful series - if only i'd known they were being reprinted! I was reading it with my youngest boys who are romantic LOTR fans. Sadly we started collecting the things too late and libraries here do not keep the books :o I might get to read the missing volumes when we are in Sydney! the publishers only had odd volumes left.

So we have the series with lots of 'uglies' missing bits filled in by really bad french versions of the books ( you can see mickey mouse and other cartoons ghost imaged behind! )

Hey, You know, they are not accepting Darvevle there anymore! Last time he went, he started making holes in the hotel to fish!!! :D

Darvevle, I am kiding, ok? I do not mean anything bad! To be honest, I would like to see ice fishing from close! But...this is going to be in my next post! :o

HA-HA-HA-HA! Thats awesome GATOULIS. It really made me laugh. Thank you!

I needed that this morning. :o:D

A bowling ball would be great. It seems that my wifes family and us always get out and

do some bowling a few times a year. We always have a great time a talk about doing it more

often. I think if every one had their own balls we would go more often.

3bf7db74-098b-4ea7-a2f6-b7fdbb92571c.jpg

Hey, You know, they are not accepting Darvevle there anymore! Last time he went, he started making holes in the hotel to fish!!! :D

HA-HA-HA-HA! Thats awesome GATOULIS. It really made me laugh. Thank you!

I needed that this morning. :o:D

I am glad that you liked my joke! :D

Well, here Is my post!

with the money, I would like to go some Ice fishing with Darvevle! It will be a great thing!!! :D

If i can't buy coins anymore;

I am going seek in ireland a pot off gold

113005a7.jpg

Eat and drink with the leprechaun some bread and guinness

Stout.jpg

buy for him also some whiskey and i hope he tells some pretty story's too me

So i can tell my family and friends at home about my great adventure

With the money, I will make a discovery!!! Since I like space etc (that is why I want a telescope), I may find something unique!!!

Some days ago, I discovered water on Mars!!! I have the proofs too! Just see the photo!!!!

water-on-mars.jpg

Come on...!!! What did you expect? :o:o

With the money, I will make a discovery!!! Since I like space etc (that is why I want a telescope), I may find something unique!!!

Some days ago, I discovered water on Mars!!! I have the proofs too! Just see the photo!!!!

water-on-mars.jpg

Come on...!!! What did you expect? :D:D

the best discovery ever :o:D

GATOULIS you put the world up side down :o

water-on-mars.jpg

Come on...!!! What did you expect? :):D

the best discovery ever :(:)

GATOULIS you put the world up side down :blink:

:D I put the world upside down? So I put the world in Australia??? :D:D:laughing::laughing:

If I did not buy coins I could cook more of this.

Inside the grilled peppers is spanish rice, dices tomatoes, sauteed green onions with 12 cloves

of Garlic. (Thats for fairyhoney) and 5 strips of bacon. The ribs are PORK (Thats for mousekakat)

All four of the slabs have a different rub on them. I rubbed them and then smoked them for 7hrs

with Hickory wood chunks. Well, gotta go eat! This is what I'd do more of if I had more time and

money! :D:laughing::D:)

0c30194b-3177-41fd-a252-ff6614110728.jpg

Inside the grilled peppers is spanish rice, dices tomatoes, sauteed green onions with 12 cloves

of Garlic. (Thats for fairyhoney) and 5 strips of bacon. The ribs are PORK (Thats for mousekakat)

All four of the slabs have a different rub on them. I rubbed them and then smoked them for 7hrs

with Hickory wood chunks. Well, gotta go eat! This is what I'd do more of if I had more time and

money! :D:laughing::D:)

*DROOL*

Well, after the telescope, how about a microscope? There are some strange things to see with that too!

I have a small one that magnifies only x100, and have it to see errors in coins and banknotes, but I put a hair and....Jesus!!!! :)

Microscope is nice too!

The problem is that I have no idea how much they cost, both Microscope and telescope, and I am afraid that I will pay much more that the money I would had saved if GC didn't exist! :D

money! :laughing::D:):D

Oh boy!!! I am hungry again!!! these are nice!!! Can I come to eat too? :laughing:

You know what GATOULIS, if I had the money I would love to be able to take you and Geo.Error out for a

day of Ice fishing and a night of food and drinks. Although you might have to fight my wife for some Ribs,

they were goooooood. I guess you never know where life will take a person so you never know what might

happen. We may end up on each others door step some day. Any thing is possible. Not very likely, but not

impossible. I would like to go to that Ice palace to and drink vodka and start drilling holes in the Ice and try

to fish. You never know what you night catch there. :)

What would you spend your money on if geocoins didn't exist?

The short answer is that I would probably collect something else, I've always collected things. :D

But one of my collections is still my favorite. There was a time, before Beanie Babies and Olympic Pins (I lived in Atlanta in 1996), but after baseball cards, when I had a nearly complete collection of Stephen King first editions. My collection even included a couple of the small print run autographed editions. The only thing missing was a first edition "Carrie," King's first novel. At the time (before Ebay) true first editions (not book club versions) sold at "rare book auctions" for 2-3 thousand bucks. Way out of my price range, and even if I had the money, not sure I could have justified spending it on just one book. Since I couldn't afford the only thing missing from my collection, I quit collecting!

But if I took what I spent on geocoins the last couple years, I bet I could even have splurged for an autographed "Carrie."

So I'd buy a first edition "Carrie." Of course, then I'd have to buy all the other first editions I've missed in the last decade or so. :D Maybe I better just stick to geocoins. :)

jrr

I'd spend all my money on geocoins :D:laughing:

Oh :) wait - they don't exist :D

Oh no - what am I going to do with all this money?

:laughing: I know - the family will get out and see more of Canada and create more great family memories.

Thanks for finding us all that extra money - we're off :blink:

I could use all the money spent on geocoins and travel around the world and meet all the wonderful coiners out there that I have traded with, chatted with and emailed. There are so many great people I have 'met' because of geocoins it would be great to finally meet in person. But wait there were no geocoins...then I never would have been in touch with so many wonderful people.... ah :D:)

I said bulbs, right?

The photo is from last year. So far this year, they are just fresh green shoots. I've still got a couple of weeks before spring really hits.

306db6ed-0705-450c-a57b-cd541546e12a.jpg

Editing: Okay. Have no idea how to load photos. Editing is about trying to get it to work!

We shifted 18 months ago and I left thousands and thousands of bulbs behind, in a garden that I had created from scratch with my own hands (and soil and spades... etc). Plus a beautiful rose garden I'd spent the previous 12 months creating. :)

Edited by keewee

You know what GATOULIS, if I had the money I would love to be able to take you and Geo.Error out for a

day of Ice fishing and a night of food and drinks. Although you might have to fight my wife for some Ribs,

they were goooooood. I guess you never know where life will take a person so you never know what might

happen. We may end up on each others door step some day. Any thing is possible. Not very likely, but not

impossible. I would like to go to that Ice palace to and drink vodka and start drilling holes in the Ice and try

to fish. You never know what you night catch there. :D

:laughing: Thanks for invite us :blink:

We hope also that that is possible in the future to meet you all :D

But just like Fairyhoney always said;you must believe

We love barbecue and ribs, so mrs Dardevle get some competition :(

I hope Gatoulis brings some ouzo with him, i think you like that also Dardevle

Btw i :) love :laughing: real American marsmellows [droow]

to fish. You never know what you night catch there. :lol:

:D Thanks for invite us :D

We hope also that that is possible in the future to meet you all :)

But just like Fairyhoney always said;you must believe

We love barbecue and ribs, so mrs Dardevle get some competition :P

I hope Gatoulis brings some ouzo with him, i think you like that also Dardevle

Btw i :wub: love :wub: real American marsmellows [droow]

Oh!!! Thank you Dardevle for the invitation! It will be a chance to meet my friend Geo error too! :)

Of course I will bring ouzo!!! :D It mostly go with fish, kalamari etc, but I am sure you will like it!!! :D

With meat, I like red wine, not very sweet, not dry...;)

Well, you never know! world is small and round! We may meet one day! :)