What would you spend your money on if geocoins didn't exist?

avroair

i am glad when there are no coins anymore

Everyday when you look at geocoinsforum the coins get pretty and beautiful and...... :huh:

i don't want to see new coins anymore

i want to have them all, and i can't afford them al and i can't choose

have you seen;the hammer of thor;eragon;scootercoin;compassrose;fourmusketeers;mermaidgeocoin;chase your dreams;pocket decorder; earthturtle;piratesword;highlander geofairy;templar; go so on

2ff6d166-0082-4c51-9c5b-014954b8c771.jpg

I am going keep my head in the sand till al the geocoins are gone :)

Everyday when you look at geocoinsforum the coins get pretty and beautiful and...... ;)

have you seen;the hammer of thor;eragon;scootercoin;compassrose;fourmusketeers;mermaidgeocoin;chase your dreams;pocket decorder; earthturtle;piratesword;highlander geofairy;templar; go so on

I am going keep my head in the sand till al the geocoins are gone :)

Try Pathtags, geo.error. They're much less expensive and the variety is huge! :huh:

Everyday when you look at geocoinsforum the coins get pretty and beautiful and...... :)

I am going keep my head in the sand till al the geocoins are gone ;)

Try Pathtags, geo.error. They're much less expensive and the variety is huge! :D

But pathtags are not track-able on geocaching.com, what a pity :)

I am not a coin collecter, but a coin relaeser in to the world. :huh:

Try Pathtags, geo.error. They're much less expensive and the variety is huge! :D

But pathtags are not track-able on geocaching.com, what a pity :)

I am not a coin collecter, but a coin relaeser in to the world. :huh:

And She'd truly miss us :)

Yey, that is true ;)

I would take the Mr. (yes I said Mr. so this is a bit backwards). To a NASCAR race of his choosing. Then afterward I would surprise him by telling him he is going to racing school (where they let you race around a track for a day).

But then again I am sure this will only encourage him to drive faster........ :)

Now I am going out on a limb with this one. But when all is said and done this

would be the last thing I would get for Ice fishing. Only cuz' it would be nice to

see the bottom of the lake and maybe what kind of fish are down there by

your bait! So if I had all the other stuff and needed something to spend money on

then an under water camera would go at the bottom of my list.

eddd8b6b-4920-4e11-bc9a-284288459b21.jpg

this is not what I would do but what I have done.

I have bought the last month no coins because it`s the birthday of my sweet mother today..

I have bought a ticket for her for the concert of LEONARD COHEN (he is her idole) what he gives here in the Netherlands on 12 July

her face when she take out her present was so great and lovely that it was worth to save the money for the ticket :):huh:

for myself is it unfortunately not possible to go with her because I go that day to a another concert with my brother but my mother go whit her sister so that`s great.

before i did Geocaching i go to a lot of concerts (also leonard cohen whit my mother once) so what I would do if there were no GC is more buy more concerttickets for me and family because the most beautiful thing in live is go to a concert whit your familie

Lorca.nl

I think if I had enough money during the winter I would really like

to go ice fishing for 7 full days in a row on Lake of the Woods. That

way I could spend a whole day fishing for northerns also. That would

be alot of fun. Maybe my wife could go to. :):huh: Then again, she

is'nt that fond of ice fishing. ;)

Dardevle, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you like ice fishing??? That's just a guess mind you as I'm not all that good at reading between the lines. Now, I like ice fishing myself but I clearly lack the tools and creature comforts. Sitting on a overturned bucket with a bottle of Brandy next too me is about as good as it gets. I do love my snowmobiles though....

With my extra money I would love to take my wife on a honeymoon. She's put up with me for 26 years and unfortunately we never had the money to take a 'real' vacation or a honeymoon. Of course there was always something that came up with kids and living expenses and its just never materialized. I know she's okay with it all but it will be nice to surprise her one day.

Maybe an ice fishing honeymoon?? :):huh:

Dardevle, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you like ice fishing??? That's just a guess mind you as I'm not all that good at reading between the lines. Now, I like ice fishing myself but I clearly lack the tools and creature comforts. Sitting on a overturned bucket with a bottle of Brandy next too me is about as good as it gets. I do love my snowmobiles though....

With my extra money I would love to take my wife on a honeymoon. She's put up with me for 26 years and unfortunately we never had the money to take a 'real' vacation or a honeymoon. Of course there was always something that came up with kids and living expenses and its just never materialized. I know she's okay with it all but it will be nice to surprise her one day.

I am going to have to say that you are right Theotokos. I really do enjoy

Ice fishing alot. I am not so sure about the bottle of Brandy though. Maybe

a bottle of HOT 100, mmm, mmm good. I am not so into snowmobiles, just my 4-wheeler.

But I would imagine that up in Canada you can get more use out of a snowmobile. Maybe

I am wrong. I hope that someday you and your wife can take that long and over due

Honeymoon. My wife and I went to Lake Kabatogama and stayed on the Ash River at the

Sunset Resort for our honeymoon in September. We did a bit of fishing too. ;)

I am going to have to say that you are right Theotokos. I really do enjoy

Ice fishing alot. I am not so sure about the bottle of Brandy though. Maybe

a bottle of HOT 100, mmm, mmm good. I am not so into snowmobiles, just my 4-wheeler.

But I would imagine that up in Canada you can get more use out of a snowmobile. Maybe

I am wrong. I hope that someday you and your wife can take that long and over due

Honeymoon. My wife and I went to Lake Kabatogama and stayed on the Ash River at the

Sunset Resort for our honeymoon in September. We did a bit of fishing too. ;)

You mention Lake of the Woods... I used to live in Kenora area which is all Lake of the Woods territory in Canada. Used to snowmobile into the U.S.A. a lot...

Well this one is not about Ice fishing. It is hard to narrow this one down but if

I had the money and I could neet one cacher from the forums I would like

to meet 007BigD. We could find a few caches, have a few drinks, and hopefully

do some California fishing for the big Bass. :)

Well this one is not about Ice fishing. It is hard to narrow this one down but if

do some California fishing for the big Bass. :(

Oh To meet with Dave!!!

I haven't met him from close, but I consider him as a good friend of mine!

I won a cointest he had when Emma was born!

Of course we live in different continets, but... World is small! You never know!!! :ph34r:

H is a good guy and a good friend!

do some California fishing for the big Bass. ;)

Oh To meet with Dave!!!

I haven't met him from close, but I consider him as a good friend of mine!

I won a cointest he had when Emma was born!

Of course we live in different continets, but... World is small! You never know!!! :(

H is a good guy and a good friend!

HE is a good guy and a good friend! where the "E" go in my previous post? :ph34r:

Ok, my post for the cointest!

Hey Avroair, Am I allowed to post now? The others were not for the cointest! :(

Anyway...As I said, because of a geocoin, I started geocaching!

I can say that I've got the bug now! No, not TB! :ph34r:

If coins didn't exist, I would like to visit the place where the first cache was placed! I wouls also like to meet with the man who invented this game (and placed the cache), and to see from close the only thing that is left (according to what I heard) from this cache, the bean can!!!

My geocaching buddy oldwolfcub said to me one day "Did you know there are these things called geocoins? People spend big money on them. Some of them are kinda nice but I don't think I will start collecting them."

I said why would anyone collect them? I would never do that...then I went on e-bay to see what they were. Oh, so many marvelous, wonderful shiny things, I wanted them all! Now we both have collections. Big collections.

So, back to the question, if I didn't spend all my money on geocoins I would pay off my morgage, send my kids off to college and retire. I would have time to geocache. My rock and book collections would take over the house. Maybe I would start a beanie baby collection, I hear they are going cheap these days!

:ph34r:

I think I would try to get a Cuban cigar, a six pack of Pabst

blue Ribbon beer and enjoy them both in a nice toasty warm

fish house in the middle of any frozen over lake with no one

around but a few fish on the ice and the sound of far off fishermen

and women excited about a recent nice catch. OOOOO that sounds nice. :ph34r:

Salt dips....I collect glass salt dips.

I did before geocoins and for very much the same reason: the hand-held beauty of them, the differences in each one, the way they glitter and catch the light...

:ph34r:

Oh sorry, I was drooling.....

Oh, I love them.......they are so pretty. Do you have any of the little salt spoons?

I would like to meet Moun10bike, just before he minted the first geocoin! I would be near to help him in design and Moun10bike (V1) No 002 would be mine!!!! :(;):D:ph34r:

That's a dream!!! Well, I wuld like to meet him anyway, and see from close his 3 coins! Since I will not be able to have one....

BTW...are all 3 coins rare or only the first version?

I would buy me a pirate ship and sail the seas with my saucey wenches.

Curse all thee who attempt to take me booty away! Walk thee plank ya will if you lay a hand upon her bow or gaze upon her stern.

Where's my wenches when I need em most?

You made that plural, do you have an Harem :ph34r::(

I would like to meet Moun10bike, just before he minted the first geocoin! I would be near to help him in design and Moun10bike (V1) No 002 would be mine!!!! ;):D:D:ph34r:

That's a dream!!! Well, I wuld like to meet him anyway, and see from close his 3 coins! Since I will not be able to have one....

BTW...are all 3 coins rare or only the first version?

Jesus!!! Some letters are missing again! Probably my keyboard needs to be cleaned from inside, but can I open it? Is it ok? :(:D

Curse all thee who attempt to take me booty away! Walk thee plank ya will if you lay a hand upon her bow or gaze upon her stern.

The Wenches be out a drinkin' Ale!

What I would do it I actually had money instead of geocoins....

I said in an earlier post that I am dogsitting my son's two labs. Yesterday and today I gave them parts of huge rawhide bones. Now horrendous farts!! (from them not me LOL) Soooo I would develop gas masks for their rear ends ! I don't want to have to wear one as they are the ones making all the stink here!!

The Wenches be out a drinkin' Ale!

Hic! :ph34r::(

what no geocoins! :( unthinkable ..... oh I win a geocoin? oK I can think of something then :ph34r: .....

Buy the kid the night vision goggles he craves ( but thanksfully internet rescue - no need to give up I have the internet plans for a DIY model using cheap parts with only a slight risk of electrocution but what the heck if the alternative is NO COINS )

www.overclock.net/faqs/40714-how-make-homemade-night-vision-headset.html

Ok, if there were no geocoins I would save up the money I spend on the shiny li'l buggers and in a few months or so :D have enough to take a looooong sabatical from work and take the trip of my dreams. What is that, you ask? My dream is to travel to Australia and travel slowly around the whole country, including New Zealand & Tasmania, wholey imersing myself in the cultures of this great continent. This trip would not be a short week or two but at least 6 months, a year or even longer. Heck, I might even decide to stay forever. I'm convinced that I must have lived in Australia in another life because that country draws me like no other. And with the friends that I have made in this great geocoin community I know that I would have people to give me advice on things to see & places to go (or where to look for a job :ph34r: ). I'm not looking for the usual touristy stuff, tho some of that would be fun too. So look out, OZ! One of these days.... :(;)

CF30

Hiding? :ph34r:

Kay here's one right back atcha...

I would fly Dardevle out here, we'd do some Iceless fishin...then we'd have some good ol captn gordons fish sticks, cause we'd probably tossed the fish back!

Theeeeen we'd fly to Greece swoop up Gatoulis....No we'd Kayak to Greece fishing along the way, Climb Akramitis find that cache way up there, then we'd all head out to Kiwi land to visit Chelmo and Keewee where they would show us the sights.

We would hold a Cointest from Greece and the winner would get a BigD stamped penny and a plane ticket to Kiwi land to meet us there. :ph34r:

And of course we'd find caches along the way, dropping those coinlike trackable sig items I spoke of in my first post all along the way.

When we got back we would invent such a sig item type trackable coin with all of us on there and dub them Geocoins and SAVE THE DAY!

OK...a little far fetched, but hey-I could probably do it with the $ Ive saved on geocoins!!!!! :(

LETS GO!!!!!