Colorado 300 problem

jamiefs

First of all are you loading caches as “Geocaches”, “Waypoints” or “POI’s”? If they are on the map they should be in the list. Geocaches come up by default sorted by distance from your location. You should be able to scroll down with the wheel and see them all. You can also press the left soft button to search by spelling.

I just tried to load them again and it's telling me that the caches are already in there.They are not in the cache or way point list or POI. Also they are not on the map now, but it's telling me they are when I try to download and when I say to overwrite it still don't show up.

What is telling you they are already loaded -- GSAK?

I've had absolutely no issues with loading caches using pocket queries and transferring the extracted files via Windows, or using the 'Send to GPS' button on GC using Garmin Communicator.

Speaking of Garmin Communicator....is there a way to load a large GPX file with it or can you only do one cache at a time???

I've had absolutely no issues with loading caches using pocket queries and transferring the extracted files via Windows, or using the 'Send to GPS' button on GC using Garmin Communicator.

Speaking of Garmin Communicator....is there a way to load a large GPX file with it or can you only do one cache at a time???

If you want to transfer many .gpx files at one time, you should look into Pocket Queries, if you haven't already set some of those up.

I use GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife) to send several hundred caches, or one cache, to my GPSr quickly. I've never seen a need for the "Garmin Communicator."

If you want to transfer many .gpx files at one time, you should look into Pocket Queries, if you haven't already set some of those up.

I use GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife) to send several hundred caches, or one cache, to my GPSr quickly. I've never seen a need for the "Garmin Communicator."

I do send a few hundred to the GPS at a time normally. What I noticed though is that the caches that cause the colorado to freeze up when viewing the descriptions don't seem to freeze up when using the communicator.