A Weekend Coin Contest

R/GBOTS

Last week I was very surprised, and happy to learn that I was a winner in Geo.Error's Easter Contest.

Easter Cointest, pay forward

Thanks Geo.Error!

So now I want to pay it forward, and have a contest, in order to give to someone else.

I'm giving away an unactivated trackable coin, to two lucky winners.

We'll do our best to make it a coin you like, but hey, it's free, and I pay the postage.

:lol:

The contest:

With only one guess per person and without going over, guess the total US dollar amount in the bowl pictured below.

1.Please don't edit the post with your guess, or it will have to be disqualified.

2.In the event of a tie, the earlier posts will be the winners.

3.Contest will end tomorrow, Sunday, at 10 PM mountain time.

4.If you have any questions please post them before making your guess, and I will try to answer them.

One helpful hint:

The coins are all US quarters.

That's it, that's all you get.

Good luck and Thanks!

:D:D:unsure:

a63e6f35-b1b2-4294-8f94-7a052b0661b9.jpg

Oh a cointest!! :D

Thank you for this!

It is quite difficult since we do not use USA coins, but I will quess just for fun!

before that, can I ask something? Is the coin I see you have as avantar your pathtag? A sergeant? :D I was asergeant when I was in the Greek army! :D all men in Greece are going to the army for some time!

Of course we have different badges! A sergeant in Greece has 2 and not 3 "V" and they lokk like "v" and not like "^".

Anyway... about the cointest... I do not know how big the leaf plate is! I can only see that the coins are state quaters and new! :)

I will guess....76$ and 75 cents!

I am probably far away from the real number! :D

Oh a cointest!! :D

Thank you for this!

It is quite difficult since we do not use USA coins, but I will quess just for fun!

before that, can I ask something? Is the coin I see you have as avantar your pathtag? A sergeant? :D I was asergeant when I was in the Greek army! :D all men in Greece are going to the army for some time!

Of course we have different badges! A sergeant in Greece has 2 and not 3 "V" and they lokk like "v" and not like "^".

Anyway... about the cointest... I do not know how big the leaf plate is! I can only see that the coins are state quaters and new! :)

I will guess....76$ and 75 cents!

I am probably far away from the real number! :D

His avatar is a path tag. It's a U.S. Army 1st SGT (his rank when he retired). I had the tags made for him as a gift. B)