What is your favorite found Signature Item?

Syn

I was cleaning out some old boxes the other day and ran across a bunch of Tgunsten Jihad Silver Dollar's that I found years ago. Everyone used to rush out to get his signature item around here....we would watch his finds each day for updates...I knew I had a problem when I was out at 2 AM searching for a cache he logged just so I could gather more of his signature items only to find someone else had beat me too it with a time stamp of 1 am on the log book.

I do not know if he geocaches anymore as my interest waned in geocaching for some time....but I am contemplating releasing the 8 I have back out into the wild with travel bugs or something.

I was cleaning out some old boxes the other day and ran across a bunch of Tgunsten Jihad Silver Dollar's that I found years ago. Everyone used to rush out to get his signature item around here....we would watch his finds each day for updates...I knew I had a problem when I was out at 2 AM searching for a cache he logged just so I could gather more of his signature items only to find someone else had beat me too it with a time stamp of 1 am on the log book.

I do not know if he geocaches anymore as my interest waned in geocaching for some time....but I am contemplating releasing the 8 I have back out into the wild with travel bugs or something.

My favorite sig item is a large gold tone coin from IndyMajicMan. I was caching an area that hadn't seen action for nearly a year. As I dug into the ammo box of "Go For The Gold", there it was. A beautifully designed sig. coin. A 10,000+ find cacher told me many would kill for one of those sig. coins. All I had to do was visit that lonely cache in the woods of Clark State Forest!

:unsure: Yarrr! Ourr crew also bin thrill'd when we 'app'n'd ta foller Tungst'n Jihad ta caches, an' we trrreasures the sig. one oz. pure silv'rrr doll'r--SINGULAR--we trrrrad'd fer. If'n T. J. stills be's active, its a wund'rrr ye didna puts 'im outta biz, hoardin' so menny o' the foine pieces o' silv'rrr! :D The Big Pi Rat be's lookin' ye up on google earf, as 'e sez 'e pref'rrrs a boardin' raid ta diggin' fer buried treasure! :D

Yer idear ta rrrrelease sum back inta cirrrculation, be's a swell plan, but moinds ye doesna gits too disappoint'd when sum scurrrrvy knave pinches yer tb(s) fer 'is er 'er collection! :D

On-topic, the crew counts (regularly, as we dinna trusts each uv'rrr) amongst our most cherish'd sig items (in no parrrrticul'rr orrrd'r): Plantman's pet rock, an' 'is pom-pom collect'r series; X-Stitch'r's X'stitchin'; Marin'rrr BC's rubber ducky; Cache Runn'rr's cache cow; Labradorrrr Rrrretriever's wood'n puck; Badge 77's badge; Grouchy Grandma and Grandpa Rocks token; Fractal's radioactive marble; Bazzle's "namaste" wood'n tokens ( one hand carv'd, one stamped); Arctic Nomad an' Avalanche's $1, 000, 000 bill, an' fabulous fridge magnets an' buttons; Labrador Wildman's keyfob; VO2WW's stamp'd coins o' the realm, an' 'is Pathtag, as well as bc rockcrawler, x-stitcher, an' bmxer's geocoin; Cache Tech and Cache Agent's geocoin; Labrador Wildman's geocoin.

Thanks fer the mem'ries, and good health an' cachin' to ye's all! :lol:

th Wench, fer NB an' crew

:) Yarrr! Ourr crew also bin thrill'd when we 'app'n'd ta foller Tungst'n Jihad ta caches, an' we trrreasures the sig. one oz. pure silv'rrr doll'r--SINGULAR--we trrrrad'd fer. If'n T. J. stills be's active, its a wund'rrr ye didna puts 'im outta biz, hoardin' so menny o' the foine pieces o' silv'rrr! :) The Big Pi Rat be's lookin' ye up on google earf, as 'e sez 'e pref'rrrs a boardin' raid ta diggin' fer buried treasure! ;)

Yer idear ta rrrrelease sum back inta cirrrculation, be's a swell plan, but moinds ye doesna gits too disappoint'd when sum scurrrrvy knave pinches yer tb(s) fer 'is er 'er collection! :)

On-topic, the crew counts (regularly, as we dinna trusts each uv'rrr) amongst our most cherish'd sig items (in no parrrrticul'rr orrrd'r): Plantman's pet rock, an' 'is pom-pom collect'r series; X-Stitch'r's X'stitchin'; Marin'rrr BC's rubber ducky; Cache Runn'rr's cache cow; Labradorrrr Rrrretriever's wood'n puck; Badge 77's badge; Grouchy Grandma and Grandpa Rocks token; Fractal's radioactive marble; Bazzle's "namaste" wood'n tokens ( one hand carv'd, one stamped); Arctic Nomad an' Avalanche's $1, 000, 000 bill, an' fabulous fridge magnets an' buttons; Labrador Wildman's keyfob; VO2WW's stamp'd coins o' the realm, an' 'is Pathtag, as well as bc rockcrawler, x-stitcher, an' bmxer's geocoin; Cache Tech and Cache Agent's geocoin; Labrador Wildman's geocoin.

Thanks fer the mem'ries, and good health an' cachin' to ye's all! :D

th Wench, fer NB an' crew

I've seen too many "talk like a pirate" cache accounts to count, but judging from your join date, and being a charter member, you're probably the first one. So kudos to you. Even though I don't understand a word you just said. :D

I'd have to say the coolest signature items I've seen have all been pathtags. In the pre-pathtag era, I'd have to think about it.