PSP GPS WAYPOINTS

Hi,

I have been geocaching for a little while, and I have a new psp With a psp-290 adapter. I have all the maps working, all of the tracking and such, and I just can't seem to get POI's working or add geocaches into the maps as POI's.

I saw that a couple people on here use the same setup that I am and figured that I would try and figure out how to do this. I have tried to use GSAK, but I just don't know what to do within it.

Please help me because I really do want to get this working and would love to use my psp for caching.

Thank you, Andrew

I can't help you, as I don't use my PSP for caching. But I question highly using the PSP as a geocaching tool. I've dropped my psp when just sitting on my couch. Luckily, it is still in perfect condition to this day (bought it day of release). I've dropped my GPSr (a Vista) more times than I can remember, and it is rubbery and nice to hold. I fear that one drop of your PSP in the wild, and it's history.