GeoPoker Run

SeabeckTribe

;) With regrets the Tribe will not be hosting a GeoPoker Run this year. Dealing with illnesses, a death in the family and an auto accident. We just don't have the time or energy to get the event off the ground this year. I also took on a 9 to 5 job and Lori will be working right up to the time of the event.

If there is someone that would like to step up and take this event over, we would be more than happy to help get them organized and setup with details of the Run.

We have enjoyed the last two years and hopefully next year we will be in better shape to carry on again.

Dianne

;) With regrets the Tribe will not be hosting a GeoPoker Run this year. Dealing with illnesses, a death in the family and an auto accident. We just don't have the time or energy to get the event off the ground this year. I also took on a 9 to 5 job and Lori will be working right up to the time of the event.

If there is someone that would like to step up and take this event over, we would be more than happy to help get them organized and setup with details of the Run.

We have enjoyed the last two years and hopefully next year we will be in better shape to carry on again.

Dianne

I completely understand where you are. Take the time off and regroup. I hope things turn around for you.

Thanks for all your kind words. :huh:

:unsure: For those that know my daughter Lori, aka Naha Tyee. She was in a bad car accident a week ago. She was ejected from the Tracker through the back. Her seat belt was still clipped. The back of the seat must have broken. She took the soft top with her as she flew out. This was about the only good thing, as it was a buffer between her and the road. She is one LUCKY gal. No broken bones and just a few minor scraps. Her clothing weren't even torn. She still wears a hard collar neck brace till all the swelling goes down and they are sure there is no fractures that wasn't found during the initial exam. Here is her email address if anyone would like to send her get well wishes. jazmet05@gmail.com

Lummieh

aka Dianne