New Zealand, KIWI FRUIT GEOCOIN.

Zork V

so here are some ideas for icons...

if you like, let me know and I can send you the necessary transparent GIFs.

Kiwi%2032.jpgkiwi%20alone%2016x16.jpg

kiwi%20on%20kiwi.jpgkiwi%20on%20kiwi%2016x.jpg

kiwi%20silouhette32.jpgkiwi%20silouhette%20with%20fruit16.jpg

kiwi%20square%20no%20blue%2032.jpgkiwi%20square%20no%20blue16.jpg

hope you like 'em.

Thanks, we already have an icon created by Zork. It is basically the same as your first one.

Since it wasn't already posted e-mail me your mailing address and I will get a coin off to you. The others ones are pretty nice looking also.

There's an antique gold or bronze in that picture, but it's not offered on the order page. Is it just an extra example, or will it be available?

That is the Antique Gold version. Only 10 of those will be minted and they are all going to Zork V.

Thanks

There's an antique gold or bronze in that picture, but it's not offered on the order page. Is it just an extra example, or will it be available?

That is the Antique Gold version. Only 10 of those will be minted and they are all going to Zork V.

Thanks

Ah, I missed that, sorry. Just wanted to make sure of my options before I made my order. Thanks! :huh:

Thanks

Ah, I missed that, sorry. Just wanted to make sure of my options before I made my order. Thanks! :huh:

You didn't miss it. It wasn't announced. :D

Those are pretty cool looking IMO.

Final Mintage numbers:

Polished Gold: 62 coins

Polished Copper: 27 coins

Polished Nickel: 42 coins

Black Nickel: 57 coins

Antique Copper: 52 coins

Antique Gold: 10 coins (Artist Edition)

Total mintage: 250 coins

We are no longer taking pre-pay reservation. Standard reservations are still available. Invoices will be sent in the order they were placed and non pre-pay reservations will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

New Zealand-Kiwi Fruit reservations

Do we have an estimated date for mailing them out?

We just started sending out the invoices last night. They will be sent in order the reservations were placed. Please allow about a week for all the invoices to be sent out.

The pre-paid guaranteed reservations were mailed out today.

Thanks

Excellent. Thank you Eric. I can't wait to see them in person. :D

I've been so busy I just opened them up last night. They are pretty cool. Two things come to mind.

1. They are HUGE!!

2. There will be no complaints that you can't see the tracking number on these coins! :D

I've been on the road and although I've been able to order coins, I haven't been home to inspect them until now. :D

Just wanted to let you know... my black nickel, antique copper and polished copper Kiwis arrived on May 20th and they all look awesome. :laughing:

I especially like the black nickel and antique copper. :D

I've been on the road and although I've been able to order coins, I haven't been home to inspect them until now. :D

Just wanted to let you know... my black nickel, antique copper and polished copper Kiwis arrived on May 20th and they all look awesome. :laughing:

I especially like the black nickel and antique copper. :D

Glad you got them. :rolleyes:

We will not be reminting the finishes above but due to the popularity of these coins we will be minting some other finishes.

We 'hope' to debut them at Geocoinfest 08 and may make one of the versions an event only sale.

Stay tuned for updates!

Thanks

Eric K

New Finishes Available

Antique Bronze

On sale now

antbronze.jpg

Only 79 being made available in this batch. Link will close when they are sold out.

Click here to order Antique Bronze version (Paypal payments only)

Antique Silver

On sale starting 9:00 P.M. Eastern July 28th

antsilver.jpg

Only 79 being made available in the batch. Link will open at 9:00 P.M. Eastern July 28th and close when this batch is sold.

Click here to order Antique Silver (Paypal payments only)

Two Tone

Only 85 of these have been made. Only 79 will be sold. Visit us at Geocoinfest 08 to purchase the Two Tone Version.

twotone.jpg