The Passing of Paragon

Bear & Ducky

It has been a while since I've participated in these forums or publicly been out geocaching....it is with a sad occasion that I revisit.

Paragon aka Frank McKnight passed on the afternoon of March 25th 2008 in a tragic car accident north of North Bay. Geocaching was an activity he introduced myself too and I know he has been a part of many of the area's (Ontario) geocacher's adventures.

If anyone happens to have any photo's of Paragon in their collection it would be fantastic to have a copy of them to share with family.

Thank-you all,

Keith

Aka Bear

I sadly learn the passing of Paragon. He was a great contributor to my adventures in Northern Ontario. The Montreal River Multi-cache is a trophy in my found geocaches collection.

My most respectful condolences to his family.

Galaad

Montréal, Québec

I'm very sorry to hear this. Paragon was one of the first people I met Geocaching. Frank was an amateur radio operator like myself and several other 'cachers. His call-sign was VE3FAM and we spoke on air, albeit not recently. Please convey my sincerest of condolences to his family.

C-A