Lots of caches in a walking loop?

jolandy

My brother in the UK is heading for 100 caches before me (yes I know 100 is old hat for most of you) and due to an injury we've not been able to get out recently. The injury is better but not up to spending a whole day hiking.

I am being taunted by the fact that near where he lives people seem to set up walking loops of 8-10 caches so even with a 5 and 2 year old he can pick up 3-5 caches an hour with ease.

Maybe its just the sheer density of caches here but I can't find anything similar... so here's the question. Where can I pick up 15 easy (avoid multi's and puzzles) caches in a short period of time this weekend?

Edited by jolandy

North Creek Trail in the Mill Creek area (Snohomish County) has a bunch of caches. GrievousAngel has a NCT bookmark list of them. I haven't hunted for them myself, but I'm looking forward to doing them with my small children in tow.

Clear Creek Trail in the Silverdale area (Kitsap County) has a number of caches too.

Pt Defiance you can easily get a dozen in a day, without too much effort. Yes its a drive. A great way to get quick numbers quick, are the cach machines. I have seen people with 50 plus in a LONG day. Vashion will get 20 or so for a nice day trip.

What is a cache machine?

Pt Defiance you can easily get a dozen in a day, without too much effort. Yes its a drive. A great way to get quick numbers quick, are the cach machines. I have seen people with 50 plus in a LONG day. Vashion will get 20 or so for a nice day trip.

What is a cache machine?

A cache machine is technically an Event cache after a day of finding caches along a pre-defined route...all planned out to get as many caches as possible in a day's period of time.