WWFM III Geocoin Available

Team PodCacher

We are excited to announce that the WWFM III Event Geocoin is now available for pre-sale! Order them through CoinsAndPins.com on their pre-sale page: http://tinyurl.com/289qzg

wwfm3.gif

These coins are Outrageous, Hip, Groovy and Fleeting! For the first time and for a limited time, there will be a WWFM III GeoCoin to commemorate this world wide geocaching event. Get yours today, they'll be gone in a Flash!!!

The first round of pre-sales will be closed March 30, so the coins can be minted and shipped in time for the events.

There will be a second and FINAL round of WWFM III geocoin sales. This will happen shortly after the event for those who weren't able to get theirs in time for the WWFM and want a coin to commemorate this wacky world wide event!

To see the current list of WWFM III events, scheduled for May 10, 2008 - check out this Bookmark List

UPDATE on the WWFM III geocoin

The 2nd round of WWFM III geocoin sales will be open on the evening of May 7th. If you didn't get your very own flashy bling the first time around, you don't have to wait until May 10th. Due to overwhelming excitement and demand, the sales will be opened 3 days earlier than planned.

Head on over to www.coinsandpins.com after May 7th to get your keepsake coin. But don't delay!! The sale ends May 20th.

We just got ours in the mail yesterday and they are AWESOME! Here's a quick video that Sonny took of the coin:

Hope you all are going to attend a WWFM III event near you. It's going to be a blast.

I am hoping to attend our local FM event. But I'm not really sure what it's all about. What happens to all the pictures? Are they posted somewhere?

Yep, here are the group photos from WWFM 2 (last November) when we had 83 events and 4400 participants:

WWFM 2 Group Photos

Cool coin BTW. The youtube helped me appreciate it more (the bling baby!) - does it have a unique icon?

Yes again. Here's the icon:

1972.gif

I think your best bet would be to locate someone from that area - perhaps as far away as California :blink:

From that area? It's a worldwide event as I understand it. There's one in my area... I'll be there! I just didn't find out about the event, or the coin until today. Bummer. :(

I think your best bet would be to locate someone from that area - perhaps as far away as California :(

From that area? It's a worldwide event as I understand it. There's one in my area... I'll be there! I just didn't find out about the event, or the coin until today. Bummer. :blink:

I don't have an extra but if you come to the event in Birmingham you can log mine! ;)

At the event, there were flyers stating that more were going to minted. When are they gonna be available?

They are for pre-order by May 20 at coinsandpins.com

We had an unoffical count of 68 at our event yesterday. It was so fun putting this on and seeing everyone trying to act like they don't know each other :blink:

but chomping at the bit to come over :o and then the whistle blew...

My kids and I sat at another picnic table and ate lunch until 1200, but nobody else there was any good at pretending. They all just gathered and and stayed together waiting for it to start! :laughing: We ended up with about 30, maybe 40 people. Everybody had a great time, especially my twins who wandered around to everybody they met announcing: "Our birthday is tomorrow, we're gonna be 7!"

The organizer had managed to get a WWFM III coin in the first presale and had it for discovery. The rest of us will have to wait until the second batch gets done to get ours.

Hello, IkbenMamma from the Netherlands here :lol: . (Nice emotcons over here B) )...

I was wondering - are there any plans for a geocoin for the coming FlashMob WWFM IV ?

This is really a nice coin and in The Netherlands we are planning to have four WWFM's, so I may not be the only one, who would love to have a nice memory for this short event....

Anyone ?

Hello, IkbenMamma from the Netherlands here :lol: . (Nice emotcons over here B) )...

I was wondering - are there any plans for a geocoin for the coming FlashMob WWFM IV ?

This is really a nice coin and in The Netherlands we are planning to have four WWFM's, so I may not be the only one, who would love to have a nice memory for this short event....

Anyone ?

No coin that I have heard about but there are pathtags through coins and pins I believe... I'll have to double check, I do remember an email 2 days ago saying they have been shipped, but not recieved yet, maybe by Monday....