A Camo Ammo for the boys?

buddyluv4

OK, so now that the "Bushwacking Pirates" coin is done I feel like I can look at some of my other ideas I've had. I'd like to gauge interest on the companion to my "silly boys" coin.

All along I planned to make one for the girls and then one for the boys. It would be the same coin but be in green camo and blue camo and say something like "Boys hunt for cache....girls just spend it". I've seen several coins come out in different versions but done in cammo.

slowdownracer came up with the wording.

Well....any interest, or too many cammo cans out there now? Thanks for your constructive input. Cheers, buddyluv4

p.s. Glad so many of you like the "Bushwacking Pirates" coin.

Edited by buddyluv4

OK, so now that the "Bushwacking Pirates" coin is done I feel like I can look at some of my other ideas I've had. I'd like to gauge interest on the companion to my "silly boys" coin.

All along I planned to make one for the girls and then one for the boys. It would be the same coin but be in green camo and blue camo and say something like "Boys hunt for cache....girls just spend it". I've seen several coins come out in different versions but done in cammo.

I've lost the e-mail for the cacher who came up with the wording, if you see this please e-mail me, I'll remember the name when I see it.

Well....any interest, or too many cammo cans out there now? Thanks for your constructive input. Cheers, buddyluv4

p.s. Glad so many of you like the "Bushwacking Pirates" coin.

Oh I like that !! Justin and I are good for a bunch of them.

Sending e-mail next.

Will it have a different "icon"?

I LOVE the saying ;) !

yes, it would have a different icon. I haven't thought of a catchy name for it yet. It would most likely be a cammo ammo can in blue or green. I'll have to see what is out there. So far, there hasn't been enough response to make them, but we will see in a couple of weeks. Thanks.