Clay TikiCoins!

tiki

I love these coins and ordered me a set. (Or well Darryl did.) But I have to say that we had A LOT of problems with etsy. Every time we put in an order for more than one coin it would revert back to one. (we had other problems too, just not worth mentioning) Was there a limit that I was not aware of or was it in fact etsy? I read this forum and didn't see anything about the sale being limited. :P

I love these coins and ordered me a set. (Or well Darryl did.) But I have to say that we had A LOT of problems with etsy. Every time we put in an order for more than one coin it would revert back to one. (we had other problems too, just not worth mentioning) Was there a limit that I was not aware of or was it in fact etsy? I read this forum and didn't see anything about the sale being limited. :P

Mahalo for your order - and I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you had with etsy. There were no coin limits - and I hope you were able to put in the order that you wanted. If not, please let me know.

We opted to sell via etsy because they track inventory, which I am unable to do when selling directly thru my website via PayPal. We oversold the last bronze tikicoin years ago, and wanted to do everything we could to avoid repeating that SNAFU with the clay coins.

Tiki

I love these coins and ordered me a set. (Or well Darryl did.) But I have to say that we had A LOT of problems with etsy. Every time we put in an order for more than one coin it would revert back to one. (we had other problems too, just not worth mentioning) Was there a limit that I was not aware of or was it in fact etsy? I read this forum and didn't see anything about the sale being limited. :anibad:

Mahalo for your order - and I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you had with etsy. There were no coin limits - and I hope you were able to put in the order that you wanted. If not, please let me know.

We opted to sell via etsy because they track inventory, which I am unable to do when selling directly thru my website via PayPal. We oversold the last bronze tikicoin years ago, and wanted to do everything we could to avoid repeating that SNAFU with the clay coins.

Tiki

Oh, I understand why you used etsy. :cry: Yes, Darryl did get it to behave and the coins I *think* are waiting at the post office as I type. I'll let you. Thanks so much for the info. Mahalo!

still no sign of their arrival in the Florida Panhandle... everytime I see the mailman I want to throw bricks at him and tell him not to come back until he has my clay tikicoins! :)

correction!.... clay tikicoins have arrived in the Fla. Panhandle and they look great! For what it's worth my personal preference would be #4 followed by #3, #1, #2... although the purple one(#2) looks great in pics, the others look much better in person!

Edited by LionsLair

clay tikicoins have arrived in the Fla. Panhandle and they look great! For what it's worth my personal preference would be #4 followed by #3, #1, #2... although the purple one(#2) looks great in pics, the others look much better in person!

Glad you got them in one piece! Now, I know as the tikicoin "parent" I can't pick favorites - but I am surprised at the popularity of #2! I mean, it is a cool coin, but the other ones are just as spiffy! :)

A quick update on how many coins are left:

#1 - 29

#2 - 1

#3 - 29

#4 - 23

On the 18th I'll be taking the remaining coins out of the etsy store and bringing them with me to Tiki Oasis 10 in San Diego. I'll be selling my tiki mugs and tiles there, and I think folks there may be interested in the coins as well. Any coins left after the event will go back up on etsy August 30.

Mahalo!

Tiki

Mahalo everyone! Can't tell you how exciting it is to see the tikicoins traveling all over the world.

Wanted to update everyone on the remaining coin inventory:

TikiCoin #1: 28

TikiCoin #2: SOLD OUT

TikiCoin #3: 28

TikiCoin #4: 23

On Wednesday, August 18th (next week) I will be temporarily removing the coins from my esty store. I'm going to bring them to the Tiki Oasis 10 show in San Diego and make them available at my booth. There are going to be 3000+ tiki fanatics like myself attending and I felt they may enjoy getting a chance to buy a coin. Any coins left after the show will go back into the etsy store on August 28th (or shortly thereafter).

Will you be in San Diego on the 22nd? The show is open to the public that day - come by and say hello! :P

http://tikioasis.org/

Aloha,

Tiki