2007 Montana Coin - Who Makes It?

GodinDraak

I moved a 2007 Montana geocoin that says "Montana" & "Visitmt.com" on one side (that doesn't have the tracking number) and "Treasure From" then "Montana's Custer's Country" on the other side (that has the tracking number on it). It was made of antique bronze and was struck in 3-D format. I'm thinking of picking up one or two for a co-worker cacher who spent some time up there last year and just loves the countryside up there.

Anybody know who would have been making these, or where they might still be available?

Thanks,

GodinDraak.

I moved a 2007 Montana geocoin that says "Montana" & "Visitmt.com" on one side (that doesn't have the tracking number) and "Treasure From" then "Montana's Custer's Country" on the other side (that has the tracking number on it). It was made of antique bronze and was struck in 3-D format. I'm thinking of picking up one or two for a co-worker cacher who spent some time up there last year and just loves the countryside up there.

Anybody know who would have been making these, or where they might still be available?

Thanks,

GodinDraak.

Hi!

These coins were put out by the state of Montana as part of a Hidden Treasure in Montana tourist thing. They hid a bunch of ammo cans near and inside businesses with prizes and posted clues online. There were only a few of the coins made, I think 7 of each of the "country" designs.

A few of their webpages can be seen at:

Montana Hidden Treasure

-Jennifer