Pocket Query issue

SixTen

Hello,

I haven't received a Pocket Query in a few days, so I checked my PQ page and it said it was generated. I have PQs set up to send to me on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday. It shows it was generated on Sunday but I never received it...I haven't received one since the 16th!

I checked my e-mails spam folder and nothing was there either...

I checked my profile and my e-mail address listed is correct...

Any suggestions?

Who is your ISP?

Last year my ISP suddenly started blocking all mail from Groundspeak domains. The messages didn't go into the Quarantine (SPAM) folder . . . they just stayed in limbo.

I got a Gmail account and haven't had a problem getting my PQs, or other messages from Groundspeak, since then.

Many ISPs still have size limits on your mailbox. Say for example, you have a 20meg mailbox, and have 18 megs of PQs and other mail already in there. Plenty of room left for typical text emails, but a 2.2meg PQ would get bounced by your ISP.

Thanks for the replies,

I use Yahoo for most everything now. My RoadRunner e-mail through Brighthouse Networks was beginning to irritate me with all of their e-mail address changes etc...so I stick to Yahoo now.

I keep the inbox pretty clean, I delete any e-mail that I have responded to or have no need for, so at anytime there are usually no more than 3 or 4 e-mails in my inbox. Trash is automatically emptied everyday. Seeing as how it is Yahoo, I get a TON of spam which is filtered out...I'm assuming that the mail in there counts towards the size alottment?

I'm due for a PQ today, so I'll see if it arrives! (Fingers Crossed)

Thanks,

SixTen