A Quick Easter Cointest

islander1988

Thanks for the cointest!

Since you posted before I got the reply out of a winner, and you guessed what the answer was originally supposed to be, I'll send you a coin too. :unsure: Send me your shipping addy.

That is very generous of you! Actually, though, delta123 answered 70 at 3:58 p.m. My answer of 69 came at 4:00 p.m. I'll leave it up to you whether you'd still like to send me a coin. Please let me know!

That is very generous of you! Actually, though, delta123 answered 70 at 3:58 p.m. My answer of 69 came at 4:00 p.m. I'll leave it up to you whether you'd still like to send me a coin. Please let me know!

That's very honest of you; well worth rewarding. :unsure: Yes, you will receive one. Send me your address and I'll get it out with the rest. Thanks for playing!

That's very honest of you; well worth rewarding. :unsure: Yes, you will receive one. Send me your address and I'll get it out with the rest. Thanks for playing!

Thank you so much! and thank you for your generosity! I will send my address shortly. Good luck to the rest of the players!

careful research shows 8 metals, including a two tone, but I can't find anything about the amount of teams.... so I'll guess 7 teams!

Naomi :unsure:

Good research, and I see my question was a bit ambiguous. I am only referring to the teams and metals involved in the 2007 coin, not cumulatively. Since I wasn't specific, everyone can repost immediately without waiting for the 5 minutes.

Good research, and I see my question was a bit ambiguous. I am only referring to the teams and metals involved in the 2007 coin, not cumulatively. Since I wasn't specific, everyone can repost immediately without waiting for the 5 minutes.

Hmmm... based on all the people who started guessing 8 metals, it looks like my post to try and clear things up might have confused some. I guess it would have been clearer to say "good research... but wrong answer" since it was only the 2007 metals I was looking for. Sorry for confusion!

And it was interesting that I don't think anybody guessed 8 teams before the right answer to both was guessed.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments on my latest coin. :anibad: I was happy with how it came out. I got my new personal made in gold, copper, 2-tone, and nickel.

Islander1988_2007.jpg

Once school wraps up a bit more I'll probably start doing some trades, so feel free to check out my seeking list in my sig line. It's a little out of date, but hopefully I'll soon have time to fix that too.