Sign in to follow this  
Followers 27
MotoCycleBoi

Birka Geocoin

Also received the coins, and again, what a nice detail.

Love these coins, they even look bigger than 2".

Thanks for the fast shipment.

Fast shipping indeed!

Received mine here in Virginia today and have to say they are at the top of my favorites list.

Even better than I imagined they would be!

My Birkas arrived, too!

Wow!

The AE really looks stylish :-) It's cool how different the same design can look in different finishes and color combinations!

:)

Does anyone have an extra RGB Birka available? I am interested in purchasing or trading for one. Please contact me thru my profile or PM. Thanks.

CF30

I'm also interested in the RGB Birka coin if anyone has an extra one. Please contact me via my geocaching profile!

Thanks!

I'm also interested in the RGB Birka coin if anyone has an extra one. Please contact me via my geocaching profile!

Thanks!

whats an rgb??

Thanks!

whats an rgb??

This is a Birka RGB:

rgb_back.jpg

Where can I find pictures of all styles in each edition.

I am collecting these and I have to start from # 1.

I have a first edition in the gold , That's it. It's what got me LOVING these coins. Now I would like to make a seeking list on these.

Thanx for the help,

Opalsns

All the info is in this thread.

The original 4 versions was minted last summer.

Recently we made a remint with 4 new versions.

There are also some info at the geocoin.se page under Ex-files

got my coin safe and sound today, along with a mailer that was not so safe and sound,, it was empty,, it also contained a birka, and a templar :anibad:

Motocycleboi, are you ever planning to remint these?

A load have appeared on ebay this past week, but are going for serious money. I've now been outbid for 4 RGBs and 1 AE, all finally going for 20 - 28 bucks. Speculators, huh.

Starting to lose hope of ever adding one to my collection. So if anyone has a spare, name your price :rolleyes:

Or let's all start bribing MCB for a remint. :unsure:

I recieved the black and white today in a trade. Just like the other versions this one is beautiful also, keep up the great designs :rolleyes:

tsun

These Birkas are just great :D I often just have a look at them and admire the wonderful design.

And I have some spare coins :) If anyone would like to make a trade just have a look at my profile.

A load have appeared on ebay this past week, but are going for serious money. I've now been outbid for 4 RGBs and 1 AE, all finally going for 20 - 28 bucks. Speculators, huh.

Starting to lose hope of ever adding one to my collection. So if anyone has a spare, name your price :)

Or let's all start bribing MCB for a remint. :D

When all the delivery dust have settled we might have a few extra Birka's to put in the store.

I will post in this thread if I put new Birkas in the PolarDesign store.

Later this year we might do some all new Birka versions.

Starting to lose hope of ever adding one to my collection. So if anyone has a spare, name your price :)

Or let's all start bribing MCB for a remint. :blink:

When all the delivery dust have settled we might have a few extra Birka's to put in the store.

Fingers crossed on the spare Birkas in-store, I'll be visiting quite often then!

MotoCycleBoi is a dead-set legend. As is Allied Oz. :)

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Or let's all start bribing MCB for a remint. :blink:

Fingers crossed on the spare Birkas in-store, I'll be visiting quite often then!

A few Birka coins now available at PolarDesign.se

MotoCycleBoi is a dead-set legend. As is Allied Oz. :blink:

Always happy to help out Cheesy :)

Can't believe what these are going for on ebay. Just got out-bid on my 9th straight auction for an RGB or AE. This latest AE went for $37.

Thirty seven US dollars...

Thirty. Seven. :antenna:

Are these buyers for real, are there really other people out there as desperate for one of these coins as me? Or is this some kind of seller shenanigans?

I've started bidding crazy sums, cos no matter what I do, I still get outbid at the last minute. :antenna:

Edited by jonamok

Hmmm - maybe I should sell my AE....

NOT :lol:

You nearly had me, you swine! :laughing:

I don't know if any new versions are on the horizon, but if the artist will consider it, I'd love to see a remint of the RGB version! (If that's possible, I don't know if it was specified an LE or not.) It's one gorgeous hunk of metal! I'm on the list of unfortunate folks who keep getting outbid on it.

Time is passing by, and still no news about this magnificent coin.

Does anybody here know anything about the new version? Maybe some inside info?

I don't think there is going to be any new versions. I think Beagle4Fun was just speculating/hoping... and everyone is incorrectly reading something into that. (But I could be wrong).

We did some new samples some time ago; Silver and the original colors, antique gold, antique copper and dying black with white.

If there is interest we might release some new Birkas.

Rem2-1.jpg

Rem2-2.jpg

Rem2-3.jpg

We did some new samples some time ago; Silver and the original colors, antique gold, antique copper and dying black with white.

Sure!, count me in for one of each please.

I'd be interested too. I've always been looking for one of these coins but never managed to get one.

YES! Count me in for one each. Maybe even more. I know some people that would love to get hold of these beauties :rolleyes:

Here is interest too! I have already two of these great coins but would love to add other versions of this beauty :wub:

I'm definitely interested too! I love the coloured ones, but I might just have to get the full set.

How 'bout a Birka RGB remint? Please, please, please? The silver with original colors is nice, but oh, how I want the gold one!!

I am very glad to hear that there will be more of these.

I admire these coins as fair art, quite different from the

95% cartoonish junk I see.

Thank you.

How about making new metals or new colors. :)

These are new metal/color combinations :)

Cool!

YES please!!!