Birka Geocoin

MotoCycleBoi

Where can I find pictures of all styles in each edition.

I am collecting these and I have to start from # 1.

I have a first edition in the gold , That's it. It's what got me LOVING these coins. Now I would like to make a seeking list on these.

Thanx for the help,

Opalsns

Motocycleboi, are you ever planning to remint these?

A load have appeared on ebay this past week, but are going for serious money. I've now been outbid for 4 RGBs and 1 AE, all finally going for 20 - 28 bucks. Speculators, huh.

Starting to lose hope of ever adding one to my collection. So if anyone has a spare, name your price :rolleyes:

Or let's all start bribing MCB for a remint. :unsure:

A load have appeared on ebay this past week, but are going for serious money. I've now been outbid for 4 RGBs and 1 AE, all finally going for 20 - 28 bucks. Speculators, huh.

Starting to lose hope of ever adding one to my collection. So if anyone has a spare, name your price :)

Or let's all start bribing MCB for a remint. :D

When all the delivery dust have settled we might have a few extra Birka's to put in the store.

I will post in this thread if I put new Birkas in the PolarDesign store.

Later this year we might do some all new Birka versions.

Starting to lose hope of ever adding one to my collection. So if anyone has a spare, name your price :)

Or let's all start bribing MCB for a remint. :blink:

When all the delivery dust have settled we might have a few extra Birka's to put in the store.

Fingers crossed on the spare Birkas in-store, I'll be visiting quite often then!

Or let's all start bribing MCB for a remint. :blink:

Fingers crossed on the spare Birkas in-store, I'll be visiting quite often then!

A few Birka coins now available at PolarDesign.se

Can't believe what these are going for on ebay. Just got out-bid on my 9th straight auction for an RGB or AE. This latest AE went for $37.

Thirty seven US dollars...

Thirty. Seven. :antenna:

Are these buyers for real, are there really other people out there as desperate for one of these coins as me? Or is this some kind of seller shenanigans?

I've started bidding crazy sums, cos no matter what I do, I still get outbid at the last minute. :antenna:

Edited by jonamok

I don't know if any new versions are on the horizon, but if the artist will consider it, I'd love to see a remint of the RGB version! (If that's possible, I don't know if it was specified an LE or not.) It's one gorgeous hunk of metal! I'm on the list of unfortunate folks who keep getting outbid on it.

Time is passing by, and still no news about this magnificent coin.

Does anybody here know anything about the new version? Maybe some inside info?

We did some new samples some time ago; Silver and the original colors, antique gold, antique copper and dying black with white.

If there is interest we might release some new Birkas.

Rem2-1.jpg

Rem2-2.jpg

Rem2-3.jpg

Time is passing by, and still no news about this magnificent coin.

Does anybody here know anything about the new version? Maybe some inside info?

We did some new samples some time ago; Silver and the original colors, antique gold, antique copper and dying black with white.

If there is interest we might release some new Birkas.

Sure!, count me in for one of each please.